Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
What another one? :eek: :greed: :depress:

The England shirts have been excellent for the last few years.if that is the new one, i'd say it's going to look just as nice as the others. The red one looks abit retro, almost '66 ;)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Russell said:
What another one? :eek: :greed: :depress:

The England shirts have been excellent for the last few years.if that is the new one, i'd say it's going to look just as nice as the others. The red one looks abit retro, almost '66 ;)
There is no other one. That is the shirt from 2 years ago. The next shirt will be for next year, in March. I thibnk an away shirt in coming out this March though, because it is 2 years old.

M

·
0 Posts
That home kit is from the last World Cup, so that won't be used. As for the away kit, seeing as they got the home kit wrong, they've probably got the red one wrong aswell. There is a new away kit due around March time though, but seeing as I like the one we already have I wish we would just keep the same away kit as we have now, but that's not going to happen. :(

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Raven said:
There is no other one. That is the shirt from 2 years ago. The next shirt will be for next year, in March. I thibnk an away shirt in coming out this March though, because it is 2 years old.
Your right, memory has to be failing in my dottage :tongue:

It would not suprise me if a new home shirt is lined up.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
maybe we'll get an all in one kit like the Cameroon kit. ;)

imagine Fat Franky Lampard ,the porky midfielder in that :eek:

be enough to put you off your lumpy custard :D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
maybe we'll get an all in one kit like the Cameroon kit. ;)

imagine Fat Franky Lampard ,the porky midfielder in that :eek:

be enough to put you off your lumpy custard :D
It might be my imagination or bad eyesight, but Frank Lampard is not fat, and if he is i need to get down weightwatchers, cos i must be obiese at 12 stone.:depress:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
Lampards one of the muscliest and fittest player in the premiership you dodo.
Ooh! Don't get too descriptive! :D

·
nomad
5,597 Posts
the current away kit was released in march 2002, and it was released on the same day of the England vs Italy friendly game (ended 2-1 for Italy, Montella scoring both goals)
I don't think they'll have a new home kit for Euro 2004, but they should have a new away kit

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Wow that's the quickest changes of strip in history!. I thought you had to change every other year. Plus that's not fair for the fans who have just got this recent one, and it looks like the last years one.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
You have been waiting for it, and here it is...

YOUR NEW AWAY KIT!!! :D

and don't ask about this one:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
It hasn't yet been announced, but those are definitely the kits.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts