Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not quite sure if you guys have seen this, but I thought I'd show you anyway.... a little peak at the new 'Oranje' shirt. They are going to be officially unveiled on Feb.18, when they place the U.S.A.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I don't like it :(

Then they could have chosen a better model... :eek: :D :tongue:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Uggh! The new Nike range is craaaap!!! Brazil have the same style. And what is with the white??? Its supposed to be orange and BLACK!!!

:yuck:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Nah, it isn't supposed to be orange and black. That's more something that Rijkaard came up with in the pre-run to Euro 2000. He had a say in the new jerseys back then and he thought that orange and black looked tougher. Before that it was a long time orange and white.

I will wait until wednesdayeve before I will give my definite comment about the new shirt.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
I like it alot. It is pretty sweet:)

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
They look AWESOME, a bajillion times better then the crossing guard shirts we had before. I'm buying one.

Have you seen the Brazilian top with numbers on them??,,,,,,Just pray that the numbers are left like they are on the 1st photo and that they dont add a fuking circle around it like they did to the brazilian one:yuck:

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
Iv'e seen all the other national team jerseys have that number with circle, so I wonder why the Dutch one shouldn't have them.
Those circles look terrible nonetheless.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Ive seen them on TV yesterday. The orange one is okay, but I dont like the white one. The former black away shirt with the orange was cool.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
Ive seen them on TV yesterday. The orange one is okay, but I dont like the white one. The former black away shirt with the orange was cool.
Lucky! I'll have to wait for this summer to see an Oranje shirt on tv... :fero: :groan: :sob:

Anyway, I don't like it very much but I wanna buy one!! :cool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts