Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW what a great nikecommercial!!! It's a shame that davids is the hero, what a joke!! Nakata should have been the star, but he, in Asia he is BIG already, so why dont give davids his 15 minutes of fame?

Does anyone know when the (english) official nakata site is going to be updated? The site still contains letters from when he played at perugia, and when he was still spnsored by FILA.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Great commercial, I've seen it two times and I got more excited every time I saw it. I guess Davids is the star because R9 is injured. And I did not see Nakata in it. Can you tell me when he shows up? Thanks in advance.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard about this commercial but I haven't seen it yet. No offense Nakata, but I think Davids is an amazing player and he deserves the spot light it's been long overdue... =)

I really don't know when the Nakata website will be updated. I've asked them and I also offered them to translate it in English if they weren't going to update. I haven't got a reply from them, but in Japanese the last update was a few days ago where he talked about Roma's midfield situation.

cheers,

and what happened at today's game???

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he shows up when davids kicks a long high ball, and nakata lays the ball still with his chest and then kicks he ball further

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The fact that this commercial doesn't involve any Lazio players, really makes it suck!!! ;)

Lazio esisti solo tu!

Lazia

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Yes, Nakata... Van Gaal actually introduces him as "The Roman emperor"! What do you think about that?

Lazia

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Good vs Evil commercial is the best of all-time. Anyone remember it?, some of the best footballers at the time against a bunch of demons or something played in the Colosseum.
About the new Nike commercial, Davids should always have been the star, he's a much more complete player than Ronaldo.

·
Registered
392 Posts
nakata thanks a million!!!!!!
I never even knew this site existed!!
Wow its awesome it really blew me away,and the commercial OH MY GOD MAN ITS AMAZING!!!!
Even if it had little of Totti,but internationally he is not as wel known as the others.You could see this from Davids his been in all of there articles,he's perfect with using the glasses as seeing invisible lasers,brillant!!
I've always said that football comercials are the best,and this one blows them all away!!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I too didn't even know the existance of the site. Here in the US they hardly ever show soccer commercials. The only time I remember seeing soccer commercials was during the 98 World Cup. They showed the beach commercial, and the airport commercial. Now they show some Puma commercials with Deschamps, Vince Carter, and other athletes. BTW are there any other sites that have soccer commercials for download?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
As a Juventino I LOVE that commercial! :)
It's great!
Even if you don't like Davids,
you haf to admit that is an excellent midfielder! Anyways, it really is amazing! :)

Forza davids, forza nakata (LET HIM PLAY OFFENSIVE MID!) :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well, just to pick bones out of an egg...

Where are all the other players when the building exploded ??? It seems to me that Davids and Bierhoff are the only ones who have escaped.

Did everyone else die in the commercial ?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DAMNED! They cut TOTTI and NAKATA out in the coommercial in HOLLAND. I'm gonna KILL NIKE!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I live in Holland so they want to give Davids an absolute starrole. Therfor they had to cut the superskill scenes from Nakata (and Totti).

·
Registered
128 Posts
Same here in England, Nakata is cut out, Totti is not, there seems to be about 3 differents versions, I have not seen Yorke in only Cole.

Can I ask one question why the hell does crappy Bierhoff get a better role than Totti or Nakata, hes not that good.

Anyway Bye.

Am off to start a game on Cm99/00 with Roma and give them the glory they deserve. Also on Cm99.00 Totti can play attacking midfield Left, Right and Centre and as a forward, and he is one of the best players on the game.

·
Registered
859 Posts
the commercial is being shown in America too, as a matter of fact they show it during the Champions league games on ESPN2 it was so awsome to see it, especially when Manchester United was being hammered by Real.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts