Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As moderator you basically just help keeping things lively and clean. Also you help other posters out if they are in doubt about something.

If you need something or meet someone you don't know how to deal with just mail me ([email protected]) and I will come to your rescue.

The links you use to edit, move, and delete topics and messages is at the bottom of the forum itself, but use them sparingly and ask if in doubt and if you need someone banned.

I am looking for true Inter fans with many posts (experience) and a good reputation on the board, but everyone are welcome to apply here. When I decided I have the couple of names I need I will set them up and announce them here.

Jan

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I would not mind taking on the responsibility.i may not know all about INter but I am a true fan...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
maybe im not the biggest inter fan,but i got a great knowledge of the club and i would definitely keep the forum alive.....

S

·
0 Posts
i'm on this board QUITE often and i'm a great inter fan......never posted false info and would love the job......i know i don''t have too many posts, but i''m a huge fan, and i've been on this board reading LONG before i started posting.......i think i have a good reputation and post regularly, and i'd looooove this job :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
tazz would be a great moderaror.......

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its not a question of overlooking someone, but avoiding forcing someone into something they would rather not. Asking this way gives everyone the possibility of voluntering and me the possibility of picking one of those I could have asked anyway. That way everyone do what they do because they want to and not because they cannot say no...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
abdul,how can you reckon jan as moderator when he's just asking for volunteeers?

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
A year ago we had this discussion and we had it a few weeks ago also.

Mr. TAZZ is extremely busy. If you guys think i post often now you guys should have seen how i many i posted back in the day :):):)

Anyway i really am too busy to be moderator....but its great to know i am considered a BIG UP member here.

P.s. Whoever becomes moderator remember you can't ban me for cussing or bashing R9 or Baggio or whoever else i wanna because i pay Jan over 10,000 dollars a week to cuss here at all times. I reserve the right to cuss here freely :):):)

Of course i am joking

ADIOS!!!!!!! sorry....ask Falcao the ladies man

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
yoyoyoy its the falkster deciding to rear his kingly head.....we are honoured :):):)

L

·
0 Posts
tazz has said time and time again he is very busy, so let him have a break guys.
Anyway, i will love to see Falcao as our moderator, he is our senior here... :) :)
sorry falcao

1 - 16 of 16 Posts