Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Some may have wondered why there was no specific announcement on Diavolo's getting appointed as an FM. You impatient devil worshippers ;)

It took some time to decide which poster(s) to replace Payman. There were 4 candidates nominated, 3 of whom accepted. Logically, one steps down, one replacement. Yet there was that time when Milan Forum had 4 FMs and we couldn't find replacement when one stepped down. So we could afford 2 new FMs.

Yet we have 3 candidates who are all qualified - each 3 have his own strengths to offer. So it was not easy to decide on just 2. There was the tought to just appoint all 3 to have 5 FMs, but in the end we decided having 4 FMs shouldalready be sufficient - too many FMs at the same time may end up a bit difficult.

Given that we had to take some time to decide, Diavolo was appointed first to have direct replacement of Payman who must have already waited. In the end, we went for Psycho as the 2nd FM appointed, but it's not because any of the 2 is less qualified - just thought that nasty nick is already an FM of another forum so it may be good to give someone else a chance. At the same time, because nasty nick is also very qualified for this post, I think it's a good idea if, should one of the FMs step down in the future, he gets appointed as the replacement straight away (unless something exceptional happens) ;) That way, in the meanwhile more posters in this forum can also get reacquainted with this fella who's VERY old (1999 :cool: ) but had a break from XT for a period of time before making his return :)

Ok, so congratulations to both new FMs appointed, Diavolo and Psycho. Hopefully both can complement each other + Lav + Dae in moderating this forum.

Also, thanks to Payman for his memorable time as FM here, and I am sure he won't be able to post less for too long! Thanks also for nasty nick.

So, long-winded speech as usual, what's new?

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Here, I'll put my official congratulations to both new Forum Managers. Good luck to both of you. Perfect choices btw.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Congrats Manuel (Psycho)

We have 4 FMs again :happy:
The forum is in good hands :stuckup: :devil: :stuckup:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Congrats to the newly appointed FMs, who are two great choices!:star:
Hoping that the other 2 FMs who have been in some kind of maternity leave...:lala: :D be more present in the near future...;)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Congratulations to Presidente and Manuel!! :cool: :star: :thumbsup: It's great to see both of them at the helm now. Hopefully some day we will have Nick here as a FM in the future as well. ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Long live the man from Munster :cool: ;) :cool:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
San Siro said:
Congrats to the newly appointed FMs, who are two great choices!:star:
Hoping that the other 2 FMs who have been in some kind of maternity leave...:lala: :D be more present in the near future...;)

Cheers.;)

As a living legend of Xtime, I shall post when so moved and no less or more. Did we tell Van Basten how often he must score? No. We simply enjoyed it when he did and felt grateful to have been in the presence of greatness.

:stuckup:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Why not me? :confused: :howler:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Because unlike me, u havent learned from Moggi and missed the chance to make the necessary little presents to the people in power ;)

Kidding, of course *insert shark smile of Moggi*

What a speech, Ratna :D As always, bringing one's point across in a few sentences ;) Naa, thanks for the explanation.

And thanks to all of you for the congratulations, people. Keep up the spirit, and Luciano, Lav, Dae and me will hardly have anything to do :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Nedved! said:
Hi everyone,

You impatient devil worshippers ;)

?
:devil: :stuckup: :devil:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Laudrup said:
:howler: indeed ;)

As I said in Payman's farewell thread, perfect choices, Manuel and Luciano :thmbup:
What did you get air from?, I thought you were still in retirement :tongue:.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Laudrup said:
Hope you didn't miss me too much ;)

P.S. your day will come, Nasty N :D
:eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts