Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
none

Hi!

I'm Renato Kövesdi from Hungary, and I like Parma since 1994. I want to join to your community if it doesn't matter.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
:happy:

Welcome....to the best Parma forum on the web...:stuckup:

Post away...and enjoy your time on XT.

btw did you find out about this place through an e-mail? :) If so then it was me who contacted you...;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
:cool:

You're more than welcome! :happy:

I think you're not the only hungarian fan either. Anyone seen pisti lately? :confused:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Of course I have. :) My full name is Renat Kövesdi, so that's why my nick is kovesdirenato. So you can call me Renato if you want. It's a bit shorter, and I like my name.:)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Guys I also got Andrei Seferian to join us...he hasn't got the time to post etc...but he says when he get the time he'll start posting from time to time.

Andrei Seferian He has a wonderful Parma site... :happy: :star:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have an idea. Why we don't change this topic's profile for the new members?So if anyone can re-name this topic please make it . I think it's gonna be easier the new memberst to join us.

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Welcome! Been busy these days! But Welcome nonetheless!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Welcome Renato. :) I hope you will feel settled here. We're all more or less crazy in our minds here, but we think it just adds more interest to our characters. :D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
This place should have a warning on the forum description about "Beware Of The Lunatics" or something similar:tongue:

Good to see someone else join our horde of nutcases!;) Welcome Renato!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
LIT said:
What a great site he made!!!! :)

And he is exactly 1 day older than me! :eek: :D
Yeah it is a good site...I visit it every so often...:)

I think this guy lied to me...:( In an E-mail he said he registered yesterday....I ain't seen anyone that could be him register in the last 3 days...

Ah well...on with the spamming eh...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts