Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Barcelona president Joan Gaspart will fly to London to try to prise Marc Overmars and Emmanuel Petit from Arsenal. The man elected president at the Camp Nou by the Catalan faithful will arrive on Thursday and submit a combined £25m offer for the pair.

I guess I'll have mixed emotions should Petit and Overmars be ''prised'' away, but I'd rather see them playing in the Gunners shirt. Barca already have so many good players, and Dutch players :eek:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
He certanly wount have any money problems now when Figo is sold ( You probably think this isnt good Driver X but I like Real so jippie!)
I really dont get why they need Petit?
ok he's one of the greatest playe in the world but Barca already got Guardiola so why?
Now way they put Guardiola on the bench because of Petit
I hope Petit realize this and dont sign for Barca

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
guardiola was out of favour when vg was there
probably coz he wasnt dutch :D
but if petit does leave
arsenal is in BIG trouble
and barca will have a good battle between petit and guardiola

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
now wenger has
r de boer
cocu
and bogarde on his list if petit and overmars leave
i think r de boer and cocu for p and o would be nice :D
also throw in a bit of cash
and use that for bogarde or f de boer if gaspart is willing to sell him :D

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Yes, because if Wenger wants Ronald he just need to buy Frank to because They are "the brothers" that never will leave each other. It would be great if they come.
OK I dont like Frank personaly but he's a great player though.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
If they phuck off. We should ask for

cocu + rezeinger + dani + dehu + cash

cocu can be a straight swap for petit. Rezeinger can play right back, naturally, thus freeing up lauren to play right or centre midfield, when necessary.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
dehu turned down lyon so he's still available.

As far as dani is concerned, I think hes destinctly obtainable. Last season he was unhappy, this season if alfonso possibly coming, he will be even more marginalised, though I guess it depends upon how barca play ths season. As for barca's willingness to sell.....well, quite simply, if they don't sell him to us then they can phuck off and we call sell overmars to lazio or rome. Why should we accept the festering scraps they are trying to push upon us. Third rate crap like bogard, we should set our own terms, and like I said, if they don't like it they can phuck of, there are plenty of other buyers. See simple.

Ronald deboar is okay, but far to injury prone for my liking, and is in a state of decline. If we want someone of that type we may as well try and sign luis enrique(ha ha, long live tassotti).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts