Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys i open this thread not due to the new badge, but more than the position it now haves on the teams uniforms, wich is on the left side of the chest and looks horrendous...why dont the IFA asked to put the badges on the right side of the sleeves i dunno...but look for urselfs...

this is the league's new badge

and this is how it looks on the uniforms...

Ashdod's

Beitar's

Bnei Yehuda's

Hapoel Tel Aviv's

Maccabi Petah Tikva

Netanya's

Ramat Gan's

PS: note that the quality of the uniforms in our league is a zillion times better than last years, but would be good to have official numbers and letter style like they have in england, also to have a principal sponsor, and not like 20 sponsors with badges all over the uniform...to make our teams look even more pro....well now we have to start working on the stadiums..! :D

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
The logo cannot be on the right side of the chest because that is where the club logo is normally printed ;)

Those pics look shot in a stadium with no stands, there is just a wall behind the goal??
Well some of the clubs of the pictures are for example SC Ashdod who are medium clubs in Israel and Hakoach Ramat Gan which must be photo you are refering to. Their stadiums aren´t so big.

Regarding the IFA logo, agree it stays ugly on the jersey.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The logo cannot be on the right side of the chest because that is where the club logo is normally printed ;)
no dude u got me wrong, i didn't say on the left side were the club logo is, i mean on the right SLEEVE, like they have in all the important leagues...examples..check out the right SLEEVE..!!

Spain

England

Italy

Germany

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Yea...why they having it on the shirt...

Every jersey has it somewhere different like it is some sort of sticker.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts