Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have linked to many left backs b4...but who would u want cuper to sign???

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oops...i forgot juanfran... :eek:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
i vote for Roberto Carlos ;)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
chivu will be the best buy bcoz of his great skill... good qualities on and off the field....and he is just 21

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Coco should be our choice,the cutest Italian boy ever!;) :D

Seriously,with his talent and experience,he will perfectly fit in Cuper's tactic!

My second choice is gonna be Bellini!Italian U21 and with a lot of promise!Traditional Italian left back!I prefer him over Chivu cuz Bellini grow up in Italy so he will easily adopt to the tactic and the style of play!

In anycase,a new left back is needed!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i like coco too...but i'd pick chivu instead of coco if i had to choose one...i m not a fan of carlos so i don't want him...

chivu is younger and more versatile...and maybe cheaper... :D

·
Registered
770 Posts
chivu is very good player but R.Carlos is better than him for me becoz. we should buy Carlos for the next year

·
Registered
320 Posts
My vote goes to Coco. We know what he is capable of doing in serie A.
He and Recoba would rock. Every opposing right wing and right back would fear that tandem...

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
You should have moved for Sorin before Lazio snatched him. But there is a bunch of interesting players on that list, Chivu at Inter would be :cool:;)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Roberto Carlos???????????? Neeeeee

Listen guys....

You don't sell a player when he is 23 years old and buy him back when he is 29!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

No way....

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Very good choice, Carson and Tim;).
Roberto Carlos is a joke anyway, at least as defender. He is great when attacking though but that would rather make a winger:). He's extremely overrated and expensive anyway.

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
I prefer Chivu above Coco . Coco still has AC blood and R. Carlos is too attacking for serie a and we already have offence down left hand side with Recoba . We need a lb that can defend thats why I would go for Chivu.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow...11 people voted for chivu... :eek:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I am not sure if Ajax will let Chivu that easy (anyone knows anything about the status of his contract?) as the man is a hot property and there are many other teams on his tail, but winning the scudetto will be a key factor in getting him. I think that getting Coco seems like the most reliable option here as he is Italian and will probably leave Barcelona when the season ends.

You have no chance to get Riise BTW. :tongue: ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
but i personally don't think that milan would let coco come to INTER...barca might even pickup the option and buy him from milan...i don't know...it's not easy to sign great players but we have to try...if we win the scudetto, we'll have more chance to sign him IMO...but Real and Juve are after him so...lets wait and see...

·
Registered
552 Posts
I voted for Chivu as well.

I agree with Carson, I don't think that if Milan would never let us buy Coco if Barcelona don't snap him up. More likely Coco will return to Milan.

All the other left backs are cool as well, but I wouldn't like to have R. Carlos cause we don't need another attacking player.

Ciao boys

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Raanan said:
You have no chance to get Riise BTW. :tongue: ;)
They know that, Ran and therefore he has no votes:tongue::D

But anyway, Riise would be a good choice. A young and stong player, also very good when attacking:cool:.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts