Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma wants 51 million dollars for Crespo and Lazio offers Pablo Angel, Almeyda and Conceicao(Please no) for him.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I dont like Conseisao but he is ok.Good cover for Fuser.

I like the deal.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

P

·
0 Posts
This deal is quite good as our midfield is much richer than before.

------------------
COOL MOVE!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Angel can supplied Crespo, Almeyda is good and i dont like Conceicao (i would like Stankovic)...

Angel is young and a good scorer, and Almeyda is good but not enough...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Angel can supplied Crespo, Almeyda is good and i dont like Conceicao (i would like Stankovic)...

Angel is young and a good scorer, and Almeyda is good but not enough...

But finally i interchange it

J

·
0 Posts
You have to say yes to this deal because you won't get a better offer.
Lazio is going to talk with Inter soon and if they get V32 then it's bye, bye for the Crespo deal.
Accept it while you can !

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Conceciao is a great player and the only reason he doesn´t get more recognition is because he hasn´t got anyone to feed those great crosses.

Conceciao was bought to replace Fuser not to be a backup amo so I´m not really sure what you are talking about ?? Fuser wasn´t even picked for the EC2000 !?! I think that you overestimate Fuser and underestimate Conceciao who is a great player, young and fast with more precise crosses.

Almeyda is perfect and you don´t have a better player on the midfield today so please start celebrating already !!!!

To me it´s Parma robbing us and not the other way around !! and I think you should realize this !!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Svennis,I thought you could recognise quality better.There is no right winger in Italy better than Fuser right now.Only you and Zoff seem to think the opposite.In fact,only Zoff knows why he didnt pick Fuser,possibly the best italy player at the qualifiers.

Conseisao was bought to replace Fuser.Sure,this doesnt mean however that he is as good,far from it! yes,he is younger and faster but in my opinion he will never reach the class Fuser was and is.He is not as skillful and will never get the ball control and the vision Fuser has along with his terrific passes.Also Fuser is a better scorer.

If he gets transferred to Parma he will be Fuser's back up and take up next year.Unless he can play on the left (he has done it for Portugal).Parma's right wing belongs to the best,and that is none other than Diego Fuser.

Lazio made the mistake to believe that Fuser is past it.They were tremendously wrong.Simply,the once flashy midfielder stopped relying on his speed and started a demostration of his ball and passing skills along with an incredible football mind and talent.Frankly,I think only two players in the world have so much natural football talent,talent that comes from their soul and mind.Its IN them,in their instict.These players are Fuser and Redondo.Zidane,Veron,Rivaldo are awfully talented but not THIS way,I really cant explain it but I would give anything to see these two players play together.And I think its not a coincedence that both of them are over 30.I think its a mixture of pure football talent,experience and instict.I know I'm not very clear,but do you get me?

FORZA FUSER!!! :)
ZOFF DI MERDA!!! :(

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts