Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got a pics of the new Juve kits, I have seen the home one, but would like to see the away and the 3rd if there is one.

Thanks.

Morn.

FORZA NAKATA.

·
Registered
517 Posts
It`s awfull !!!! No good at all...

Remeber: This is a shirt for Juventus, not Reggiana, Breschia or any other low-class club.

Lotto sucks big time !!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Ivers, i agree with u 101%

U see, in my country(Malaysia), there's this state (Selangor) which is playing in the Malaysian League. Guess what??

>>>>>Their jersey is also sponsered by Lotto!! Well the main sposor is Dunhill but whenever i see those red and yellow of Lotto(Selangor) it reminds me how cheap it is.
If only u could see how that Selangor team play. I bet even Breschia can beat them.

Lotto just sounds so.....so.....unprofessional. I remember seeing a bubble gum brand named Lotto. And then it sounds like that LOTTEREY thing........

Lotto really really down to earth sucks. Give me 10 years and MAYBE i'll get use to seeing Lotto on the Juve jersey.
Why the f**k did Juve even let go Kappa?? Is Moggi involved in this?? In case u guys don't know, i'm the biggest fan AGAINST Moggi. I hate Moggi.:(:(

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Yuan I totally support you views on Lotto's image. Maybe it will change after Juve get the treble next season. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts