Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do u guys reckon bout the new kit?
i reckon it's pretty good...kind a change..?opinions?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do most of u guys buy the home & away kit every time they change it ?

Can't help it but everytime I see someone in Man U ...only one thought comes up - PIG !!!

·
Registered
818 Posts
I think the new kit sucks. I hate jerseys with collar. The colour is too red. Why must Reebok bring us such pain every season. The Ecru **** a few seasons back, that clowninsh yellow effort and this season's **** green kit. What the hell is going on?

Why can't we have something classy like those from Nike (Inter away, etc.) Even in Singapore, our local teams jersey are nicer (eg. Nike Sponsored - Geylang United FC - Javier and TK talk to me!!!). The best kit during this period from Reebok is this season's Home kit. Other than that I feel the pain whenever I pay that kind of money for.

As for the impression of seeing anyone in a Man U shirt, I'll shout: "Stupid Man U fan." The habit was adopted by my girlfriend and her sisters and brothers-in-law and whenever we go out in a group and see someone in a Man U shirt we'll shout it out. Really like picking for a fight, but if anything does happen we'll dash for the car park.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The new Liverpool home jersey looks a bit like the Clementi Khalsa (Singapore club) home jersey. It even bears some resemblance to Wimbledon's away jersey! (Sh*t!)

Of the Singaporean club jerseys, I think Geylang Utd's away and Home Utd's home kit are nice. The worst jersey have to be Jurong FC's home kit, just can't stand the bl**dy bright orange colour!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts