Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks nice. :)

Released 1st June 2006.

Interesting fact...remember those photoshopped ones done by a guy on rawk? Well they actually used the designs!

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
yes finally some REAL pics!

after alll those shirts on RAWK and talk of lazyboy's new crest and stuff. we get the real deal ;)

Anyway the kits look good, i don't like the white stuff on the back doesnt look right. but besdies that it's better than what reebok usually cook up with, though this current kit i quite like :)

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arfy05 said:
yes finally some REAL pics!

after alll those shirts on RAWK and talk of lazyboy's new crest and stuff. we get the real deal ;)

Anyway the kits look good, i don't like the white stuff on the back doesnt look right. but besdies that it's better than what reebok usually cook up with, though this current kit i quite like :)
:)

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
having just gone on RAWK, guess what it was lazy boys designs they used, he signed a confidentiality agreement but yet still posted the pics for us, a true red :proud:

shame they didn't take up his idea about the crest. i was kind of wanting us to have the pin stripes a la the spanish NT, but this looks good. ;)

·
Registered
747 Posts
NIIICE :)...I like it alot...but the font for the numbers and surnames will take alitle getting used to... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Ciaran said:
look pretty crap

we're not talking about the state of your current NT :lala:

:D:pp

as for the kits they are 1 million times better than the ugly piece of crap made by reebok for season 02-04 :yuck:, that was the worst kit ever :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Culed, its not like he was gonna get chances at Barca anyway.

He might start again today at right back as Gaz is not 100% certain to play yet.

I doubt Barca would give him a chance.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Past 12 now so best tell you it was an April Fools. That kit was a piece of crap and shame on those that liked it! Think Arfy guessed it pretty quick....left enough hints too! :frustrat: :tongue:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mr T's first touch is probably better! Though he'd have to stay at home with Bergkamp on Euro aways.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts