Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
That is the dullest kit I've ever seen. How long did it take Adidas to come up with that? 30 seconds?

Lim and co, wtf still no sponsor? Couldn't even get Gestifute or whatever the Fcuk it's called to sponsor us? This summer has been an absolute joke!

Disappointed...

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like it, but only because it's clean and smart. Certainly no thought gone into it though, and certainly not different enough.

Plus no orange = no dinero de CazChe!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'm struggling to make up my mind on it. I can't pick out anything I really don't like about it but I couldn't pick out anything I think is great either, its quite 'meh'!

I'm disappointed to see no orange! Its not a patch on last seasons home top.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Needs a sponsor.

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've grown quite accustomed to the lack of a sponsor (on the front at least) personally, feels a bit anti "modern football". Which is ironic considering our club is now "run" by the games biggest parasite...

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
clean and simple. i must admit i like it quiet a lot, best home kit since nike days imo. it's gonna look awesome on players. ofc there is still plenty of room to ruin it with ugly sponsor logo or some terrible font for names/numbers, but so far so good

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I imagine the font used will be the same one we've seen on the senyera kit and orange kits in preseason. I don't like it as much as last years.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
its the ugliest kit in the last 15 years no doubt! .. it took adidas 30 secs to make it! i agree

1 - 15 of 15 Posts