Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope the new Roma Kappa kits are not going to be like the new Italy National team, I like the kit, but do not like them being skin tight.

Anyone getting any links, as the one on a previous thread, does not work for me, for some reason.

Anyone confirm the Roma kit is not going be like this, as I was planning to purchase one. Kappa make really great kits, but something has gone wrong with the skin tight ones.
Here in England, Blackburn Rovers are getting Kappa, only the second team in England to have Kappa, Man City being the first a few years back.

Cheers,

Morn.

FORZA NAKATA

R

·
0 Posts
Morn said:
I hope the new Roma Kappa kits are not going to be like the new Italy National team, I like the kit, but do not like them being skin tight.

Anyone getting any links, as the one on a previous thread, does not work for me, for some reason.

Anyone confirm the Roma kit is not going be like this, as I was planning to purchase one. Kappa make really great kits, but something has gone wrong with the skin tight ones.
Here in England, Blackburn Rovers are getting Kappa, only the second team in England to have Kappa, Man City being the first a few years back.

Cheers,

Morn.

FORZA NAKATA
Theyr're skin tight for a practical reason, the Kappa site explains it pretty well...as a matter of fact, several times in the Euro the shirts did what they're supposed to do, clearly show when the shirt's bein tugged...

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Well that link explains it well when it's in Italian?????

FORZA INTER MILANO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts