K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
peruzzi
cordoba panucci nesta zanetti

emre seedorf veron pirlo

vieri recoba

ý heard that lippi is intersted in turkish youngster emre from galatasaray.have u seen him against mallorca he is spectacular no way he is one of the best playmakers

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Inter can afford them Nesta and Beckham. But they only need Nesta, not that **** Beckham or Petit.

------------------
CUG

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
moratti have the monet so i think he can buy whatever he wants,but they must start playing more like a team and maybe it's better to not buy 10 more superstars before the players we have can play together like a team.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I am sure changes will occur after the season ends...But i don't think buying more players is going to help our situation..
We have the talent on this team >>Having 10 expensive players does not make a team..Moratti would be foolish to invest on more players because the problem would still exist...
WE need time/patience for the players we already have..They need to develope into their own team ..You keep adding players and the only thing you create is another season where it takes all the players to get familiar playing together..

WE need to use what we have will with help in MIDFIELD>>>

------------------
*<< FORZA INTER >>*

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
no beckham and petit....pls...but i do like fiore and nesta on the team...

the players i want to play for inter
1. figo
2. nesta
3. fiore

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It seems Italians are more in favour than English and Frenchman.
Overmars and Bergkamp have decided to stay with Arsenal next season and theyr'e now trying to persuade Petit to stay to. And Beckham is just one silly joke. Beckham leaving Man Utd anytime in the near future is a joke, although maybe when Ferugsson retires many of the Man Utd team of now may look towards other clubs.
And moreoever Petit, should he decide not to stay with Arsenal he'll probably go to Real, becuase they are also playing CL next season just like Arsenal. The same can't be said about Inter, they probably can look forward to Intertoto football in the Summer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts