Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not bad but could be better can be found at this site

if link doesn't work go to http://www.tsisoccer.com and look at the replica room and then click on Italy and then look for INTER.....

If you read the write up at the top where there is a picture of Maldini and Conte you would hear sommin extremely hilarious.

The guys at this site say that the Italian league is SOOOOOOOO good that some people actually consider it to be as good as the English premier league hahahahahhAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean where do these Americans get off hahahahaha

anyway here is teh link

http://online.tsisoccer.com/images/p152290B.JPG

I

·
0 Posts
Its okay. When I first saw it was like, "Havent I seen this jersey before?" Then i realized that its the same exact jersey as MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take a close look. The black on the sides and the stripes in the middle. The only things that is different are different are the collar and colors.

N

·
0 Posts
I think the new kit is really nice!!
The black at the side and the black sleeve give us a nicer image! I wanna c the away kit and the champions league kit as well so inform me when they come out as well!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
It seems exactly like the jersey 98/99 but I can have wrong about that.I have that jersey and there is the black at the side also.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
It's not the shirt that matters, it is the players that will be wearing that shirt....as for my opinion, it looks pretty good....

FORZA INTER
FORZA RONALDO & VIERI

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
The new shirts are just like oldones but with the black on the sides. It is tipical Italyan shirt.

I love it becouse it's INTER'S!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
shirts look pretty cool but I would have to agree with jupiter//who wear's it is the difference..

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Looks good, though I'm definately NOT an Interista.:)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is different

The difference is tthat blue line at the top of the neck and also the sleeves have only on stripe in them and the rest of the sleeve is black.

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Inter signing 3 Portuguese young stars

Defenders :
* - Marco Caneira
* - Manuel Faisca

Striker :
* - Paulo Costa

Caneira and Costa, both from Alverca, will play for Reggina on loan next season, while Faisca, from Sporting Lisbon, will be farmed out to Vicenza.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Don't ya see the away shirt too??? it is right there at the bottom of the page!! It is exactly the same but the collar is a bit diffrent. The new socks is there too!!
press Itazz first link and do as he says.

·
Registered
53 Posts
%$#%!!!!!

I bought last years' shirt, I love it!!! Now I have to buy the new one!!! Are we to the point where they will have a new shirt every year!!!!!

L

·
0 Posts
Nice Nice Nice

I think this is a very cool :cool: :cool: :cool: jersey and i am definately try to get one soon man! Shaq, sometimes you just have to get all of them bcos you simply love them all!!! :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts