Rüütli will NOT continue as head coach!

I am personally not satisfied with this decision

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You mean Magnus Pehrsson? :)

No chance for Goes or Pijpers to return? :D
Martin Reim`s father and legendary coach Olev Reim recommend to call back Pjipers, but seems its not possible.

New coach will be published in 2 weeks

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
To be precise, he recommending getting Pijpers again if Rüütli himself didn't want to continue, which I doubt is the case here.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,572 Posts
Rüütli will NOT continue as head coach!

I am personally not satisfied with this decision
I'm somewhat disappointed too, although he made some poor decisions in this campaign.

And Pehrsson already said he wants to continue as a Viasat commentator too. Which I think will be interpreted by some as not fully committing himself to the job.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,572 Posts
Rüütli recommends Martin Reim as his successor. Not a bad idea...he definitely has more clue about our players than some foreign coach and coming from the U21 job he might be ready to give youngsters more chance.

But according to Swedish media Pehrsson signed a 3 year contract with our FA already.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,572 Posts
Pehrsson definitely doesn't seem to have a particularly convincing track record...hasn't won anything and left his last club Djurgårdens after their fans made threats against him and his family because of the poor results. :lala:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But according to Swedish media Pehrsson signed a 3 year contract with our FA already.
bullshit :)

As Pohlak said, that is not normal to make a contract what is expires right in the middle of qualification.

But maybe it is realy best choice for us, that some foreign coach will manage us 2 years and then comes example Reim or Kristal.

I doubt deeply in his "managment skills"

·
1st Tier Poster
49,572 Posts
apparently our first choice for the new coach was Per-Mathias Høgmo (who, interestingly enough, was Pehrsson's successor at Djurgårdens) but then he somewhat surprisingly became the new coach of Norway recently.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,572 Posts
Anyway, Martin Reim said he doesn't feel he's ready to coach the NT yet. So that's the only semi-realistic Estonian successor out.

Probably just a matter of days now before Pehrsson is confirmed officially.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts