Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we need a new forward, especially now when "Pippo" might leave. But even if not I would like to have some fresh blood. What do you think about Jardel and Del Piero on top (even though it`s a Juve policy)?
I mean we can forget about Ruud van Nisteroij.
Give me some suggestions!

------------------

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will gladly give you my suggestions, but I'd also suggest that you be a bit more realistic. I know, we all dream of having Vieri, Simone Inzaghi, Rivaldo, evan Jardel, in our beloved JUve. But unfortunately, Moggi doesn't think that way. He hinks in a much wiser way: Get young and cheap players who have a good future, but at the same time get 2 or 3 expensive and more widely recognised players. Then, the young ones sit down on the bench and watch Del Piero, Zidane, Inzaghi, Conte, Davids, and the 2 or 3 new players play most of the matches... This makes the young players learn how real superstars play, so 1 or 2 years later, BOOM!!! a whole club of LOYAL superstars.. take example of Tacchinardi... Maresca, Rigoni, Sculli, Redavid, Bachini are all in that process!!!

As for the forwards:

Cassano(bari)
Sesa(lecce)

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
As for Cois and Bahini..? I don't care really. I must admit that I've always kinda disliked Cois, but that may be because he plays with Viola. Bachini hasn't been given any chance this season, but that must also mean that he hasn't impressed Ancelotti in training.

On the forward business- if Pippo were to leave I'm certain we would get an expensive, quality replacement. I can't stop dreaming about Crespo (I know it's unrealistic now), but Montella has some problems with Roma, and he's a good solution as well.
Otherwise I agree with Supergeo on Moggi's general strategy, but I think this will be implied mainly to strenghten the squad outside the starting eleven this off season- e.g Cois, Vergassola, Cirillo etc. etc.

Ciao.
Ciao.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I know that Moggi doesn`t go for star players but as Glen said: if "Pippo" is set to leave I think that he will open up his wallet. And this time we really need a player that is good with his head as well. I mean how many goals did Juve score with a header this year. It makes them so much more competative. Surley every top scorer can score for the passes Zidane and especially Del Piero provides them with.
Juve wanted Salas before Lazio bought him, and now when the "secret affair with Rivaldo" probobly will go through, Salas will be up for grabs. And that is a player that is high on Juves list as well.
Crespo is the dream for Ancelotti but that will cirtanly nerver happen.

Ps. A note must be taken that either Henry, Esnieder or Kova. were cheap players and they did/don`t play very much. So why not buy a player that can play in the first 11, and of course no "Lazio and Inter policy" with a pricetag like Vieris.

------------------

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glen,is juve intersted in vergassola??? can you describe him?? because i know nothing about him.does he currently play for sampdoria???

·
Registered
517 Posts
There were talks between PSG and Juve last year about a possible move for Marco Simone, but he desided in the last minute to stay another year in France with Monaco. I would love to see him end his career in Italy with maybe two or three seasons at Juve because he is a real powerhouse. No one have done more goals then him this season in France, and he playes with great heart. Another good thing is that he is Italian, no language problems.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marco simone is not the right player and plus he is a milan player as for vergassola i dont think he will fit in the team. i think cirillo is a good choice 4 a defender while sesa is just like muller who we had a few months ago until giving him back to servette. Cassano can be a good prospect especially when his price is booming higher and higher but whats the chances 4 a first team???????

Crespo and salas i really dont want as it will spoil the clubs structure although salas could be a good buy in a swap with inzaghi.

Jardel, Jancker look very exciting players especially in the champions league although rebrov could be a good chance.

I woould really look towards the younger ones and try to promote them as in my eyes juve can turn the youngsters into superstars rather than going out and buying.
BUT because we are in the champions league next season we really do need a experienced striker and There are many to choose from but this will require good knowledge on the player and to see whether the player can finish which we may not find in pippos case.

Saying this we may not need a striker and just train pippo not to fall and train him to have pace and strength because once hes got that he can be an excceptional talent.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Crespo- would join Juve if price was right, plus good relationship with Ancelotti
Salas- swap plus money for Pippo
Cassano- we have first choice of signing him
Sesa- hope we sign him because he has been great this season.
Montella- swap plus money for Pippo

All possible transfers. Most likely Cassano, Salas and Sesa will join.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
supergeo absolutely agree with you.we don't new forward.young players like maresca,rigoni,la vecchia and others will replace old juve players in near future.and...what about strikers who was loaned this season.Amoruso for example.He played good for Perugia and I think he can replace Inzaghi if certainly Inzaghi leaves...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts