Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, I haven't been online much recently, and I don't believe I'll be able to come here more frequent. I suppose it would be right to choose a new FM.
Please, candidates may express their will right now and right here.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
What's up, Nyuka? Where are you going? No oldu, reis, alinmadii?

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quidam, qadan alim, alinmadi:) Guys, I am not leaving the forum, but I won't have an opportunity to come here so often. I ask, therefore, to be replaced by someone who has intention and will to administrate here:)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Olmadi ki... onsuzda adam azdir indi sen de aradan cixsan ne olar? :sigh:;)

Ne ise, zarafat giraga, eziz hemforumcular, whoever wants to be a new FM please let us know, but before you do so, ask yourselves about whether you will be able to devout some quality time to this forum or not. This forum is still very new and it needs lots of time and effort, so please think twice before you step in.

P.S. My 666th post

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Ok, we have three candidatures for the position of co-FM at our forum - PFCNeftciBaku, RossoneriBaku, and Azerkid.

Now, I hope you all understand the responsibilities involved and the fact that there is only one position available (at least for now), so let’s play it fair.

One way to select new FM is according to candidate’s tenure and seniority on the forum (Azerkid deserves the spot since he came here before you two guys).

Another way is according to candidate’s activity, and based on this metric RossoneriBaku is a better fit as he has more posts than other candidates.

And finally third option would be to let Nyuka choose his successor.

Anyway, uzun sozun qisasi, let’s do this as soon as possible as I need some real, serious help to make this forum better place.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Quidam said:
Ok, we have three candidatures for the position of co-FM at our forum - PFCNeftciBaku, RossoneriBaku, and Azerkid.

Now, I hope you all understand the responsibilities involved and the fact that there is only one position available (at least for now), so let’s play it fair.

One way to select new FM is according to candidate’s tenure and seniority on the forum (Azerkid deserves the spot since he came here before you two guys).

Another way is according to candidate’s activity, and based on this metric RossoneriBaku is a better fit as he has more posts than other candidates.

And finally third option would be to let Nyuka choose his successor.

Anyway, uzun sozun qisasi, let’s do this as soon as possible as I need some real, serious help to make this forum better place.
Very good suggestions :thmbup:

Now Nyuka has to make his choice, between these 3 suggestions made by Quidam.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RossoNeri_BAKU I already made a post, and you are going to become a forum manager here. Each candidate deserved the place, but I chose RossoNeri as he is relatively the most experienced user.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Thanks for your service, bro! :) I hope it doesn't mean that we won't see you again here. Keep posting, man.

and all the best in whatever you are up to ;)

RossoNeri

Congratulations, mate. Get ready to work :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh! I really glad to see this news! My neighbour! My collegue! Congratulations!!! I believe that you will be the best FM of this forum! Wish you success in your new appointment!

And let's drink for it!!! YEAH!!!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
AZERI_NESTA said:
Oh! I really glad to see this news! My neighbour! My collegue! Congratulations!!! I believe that you will be the best FM of this forum! Wish you success in your new appointment!

And let's drink for it!!! YEAH!!!
Thanks!!! I hope you will come here more often ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts