Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly Isaac has resigned from his position here. We thank him for all his effort here.

So if you would like to step into this position please post your nominations here thanks.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Since finding the forum.. or more stumbling upon it. it's very interseting but since i already a forum manager position mabye it should go to someone without any responibilities yet.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
khimik said:
I'll do it :)
for what it's worth, khimik's continuing and baffling support for lost causes such as Arsenal and Australian soccer give me the impression that he must be VERY dedicated to his football and these forums. :D ;)

i'm sure the other candidates are fine too though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Vagabondo said:
for what it's worth, khimik's continuing and baffling support for lost causes such as Arsenal and Australian soccer give me the impression that he must be VERY dedicated to his football and these forums. :D ;)
:dielaugh:

Says the Roma fan :pp

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
khimik said:
:dielaugh:

Says the Roma fan :pp
Roma may be in the wilderness, but at least they've won a scudetto in my living memory.

supporting Italy, on the other hand is a real test of faith :excited::broken: :frownani:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Vagabondo said:
Roma may be in the wilderness, but at least they've won a scudetto in my living memory.
In my lifetime the Arsenal have won four league titles, four FA Cup's, a Cup Winners Cup and a League Cup or two I think :D ;)

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Terak said:
Removing myself from the running

my vote goes to

Purger
Same here, I back Purger's nomination ... after having watched it for several days now I feel there's no need for two or even more moderators over here, wouldn't make sence IMO to be honest. Not too much traffic and after all no agressions or hot discussions, just peaceful sharing of experiences. A cool place. :)

I rather wait until there's probably gonna be a Benfica-forum again one sweet day. :nervous: ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.