Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to thank Paolo_Montero for all his time and effort moderating here. As he has stepped down the forum now requires a new moderator.

If you would like to moderate this forum please register your intent here :)

nominations will be open till Thursday or Friday.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
I would like to toss my hat into the ring. I think I've done a good enough job in the US Soccer Forum to show I can do this, and I am one of the most consistent posters in this forum. I'm willing to take the job, if others are alright with it.

Cheers

Ike

·
Registered
273 Posts
I would be interested in the job. Though I don't have that many posts I have not been an XTer for as long as some of these other folks. If you need anything else, you know where to find me.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I nominate Gio and Faisal for this forum.

Both are very active members of this forum and help answer a lot of questions. Gio's always there to explain how to do tricks and telling us stories about his team while Faisal is always available to answer about fitness questions. Both would make a nice duo on this forum, IMO.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gio Zola, has been made FM here.
Congrats to him.

Thanks to all who asked.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
I come here occasionaly, and i've been impressed with Faisal's knowledge, i think he should also be added;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
romafan53 said:
I come here occasionaly, and i've been impressed with Faisal's knowledge, i think he should also be added;)
Ditto! Where's the love for Faisal? :irritate:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.