Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Suzanne and I am a soccer fan from London, UK. My colleagues and I have created a new, international soccer website and am also in the process of setting up a series of new soccer events called the Global Club Championship.

This Championship will include soccer clubs from Asia, Europe, Africa, North and South America. The idea behind this is to create a tournament where clubs, which maybe traditionally overlooked or excluded from international club competitions can take part. The events will not be regionally exclusive, matches will be played in the close season and the championship will offer options for long-term participation. Ajax is a club we would like to get involved and think would benefit from participating.

Of great importance to us is getting fans involved. We want the events and site to be fan-driven. There is currently no football championship, national association or club which asks fans to decide who they will play against, or whether fans even want to get involved in running and organising events for their club.

The new website the site will be the basis for the championship, to get it up and running and as the most effective way to make sure fans can get involved. Ultimately, if the Global Club Championship is really to work as a fan motivated and driven initiative, then it is vital that fans in different countries and of different clubs have the option to get involved in the actual planning and implementation stages and the new website is really the start of this.

So, what I am interested to know, if there are any Ajax fans who would be interested in testing this new website already features Ajax as a Global Club. If so, you can contact me on [email protected] and I will send you more information and the username and password to have a look at the site. There is a limited edition t-shirt for everyone who tests the site! Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts