Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to report, if you haven't noticed, that Tim, Dae and bono74 are now co-FMs here. I'll make sure that's OK, and then I'm pulling my name off.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I object!

I have thousands of evidence that Bono here isn´t suited for the job. He has about 20 times went to the Inter forum and baited our members. Of course such a behaviour can´t be tolerated if you are supposed to represant the Milan forum.

:dielaugh::devil:

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Thank you Jimmy. I know I can always count on you :D :D
And , I won't stop doing that thing ... a promise!

I just wanna say that I am pround to work in one team with ppl like Dae and Tim!

I will also try to ba at least half as good FM as Payman and Debs were!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
bono74 said:

I will also try to ba at least half as good FM as Payman
Careful.....u wont make many frends up there, if u iminate payman

Lav

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Lav said:

Careful.....u wont make many frends up there, if u iminate payman

Lav
Why Lav, I think Payman has made many friends here ... I am one of them !!! ;)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Congrats to Tim,Dae and Bono.:cool:

Though I am not a regular contributor of this forum but I do read the threads often to keep myself updated about how Sheva's doing.:D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
bono74 said:

Why Lav, I think Payman has made many friends here ... I am one of them !!! ;)
Bono, i meant "up there" not down here
payman is one of my amigo's but well lets just say he aint well liked by our "council"

Lav

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Well, first of all congrats to Dae, Tim and...the best of'em all, Bono!:star:

I'm sure you guys will be a tremendous team for this forum!:)

Just keep up the flow of the interesting topics and keep the level of interest of this forum high.

Bono, please do not stop your "counselling" practices in the Inter forum...they definitely need such services...;):D:tongue::howler: (Sorry Jimbo...;) ).

Lav,

About "them", who cares anymore ? It's their loss...not mine!:stuckup::tongue: They are not interested in dialogues, nor can they accept constructive feedbacks...Sometimes, it makes you wonder of what is their "goal" or "objectives" for this site (that is IF they do have such a thing as a "plan" or "objective" or "goal"...:eek: ).

I may not be "squatting" in this forum as i used to, but i'll drop by from time to time...;)
As we say in France:
"Ce n'est pas un adieu, mais un simple au-revoir!"...:)

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!:star::star:

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Payman, I was very close to use my new functions and delete your post :D :D when I saw that there are some imortant things there like "the best of'em all, Bono!" :strong: :stuckup:

On a serious note ... thanks a lot ... I am really glad to hear that it is mot "un adieu" but just temporary;) "au-revoir" ... the place won't be the same without you ... and Lav and the Manuel to that extend!

:cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Hey Bono,
Why would you delete my post?:eek: :fero:;):tongue:
You better not!..;) Not you...;):tongue:

Nah, this place i'm afraid won't be the same, :sad::depress: courtesy of the lovely people in charge :rollani::eek:...but with you, the Milanisti can be safe. :)They are in good hands, at least in this particular forum...;):tongue::eek:

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
I can delete your posts here and you can do the same with mine 'there" :D :fero:

Still haven't answer my question ... "there" I mean ...

WOW I love that ... I thought it will be so bad but now I am really enjoying these "separation" :tongue: :howler: :cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
bono74 said:

WOW I love that ... I thought it will be so bad but now I am really enjoying these "separation" :tongue: :howler: :cool:
Hey, careful man...this can give some people some nasty ideas...;):D:tongue: :howler::dielaugh:

And "what question" are you referring to?

P.S. Do you have MSN?

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
No, no MSN ... hate the chat in general ...
What nasty ideas ... is Nasty Nick around here or "there" ? :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
About Nasty, i think he is a "citizen" of both worlds...;):tongue:

You hate chat? Isn't that what we're currently doing, but on this and the other forum?;):D:D:howler::dielaugh:

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
I guess you are right :depress: (hate to lose wny kind of arguement :D ) but I still hate the chat :strong: (always win at the end :D :D :D )

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
congrats to all the new FMs...especially bono... :D:D:D

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Thanks budy, at least you are still around in the Inter forum

I hope we will continue work in peace and happiness together ... exept for the week before the Derby :D

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
an thread about our new moderators anmd it is filled with pale black-blue wannabees and an forum rebel. :) what has the world come to. :D

I will put my sincere regrets to those that was punished by this job, I hope it will not leave you with future problems and mental disorders. ;):D:D:D

Bono have already started his campaign to be the most popular mod here with posting as much as possible. That's the spirit. :tongue:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I am sad to hear that Tim, but I know what you mean. Being in an position like that is weighting between the pleasure you get for doing something good and the pleasure you miss from being it. Not to talk about complaints and fights.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts