Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry to inform you that Tigerheart has been banned, and that Captain Sandro has been demoted as CM/FM.

As sad as that is, we are now in a position where we have to find new FMs for the German and the Bayern Munchen forums. Suggestions/nominations should be posted in this thread, and as hard as it is in this situation please try to be constructive, and the German forum will still live to see its best days.

Psycho has told me that he might resign too, and the new FMs will then have a lot of responsibility taking care of everything here.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Orange said:
and the German forum will still live to see its best days.
You dont believe your own words, do you? :rollani:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Back from exile ... I promised not to post here again after some little and as I now noticed rather meaningless dispute with Manu and Frank.
But now I found I have to post in here again to back Manu's words.

I never dreamed it would come to this. :eek:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Danke bier :)

Der Vorfall an sich war in der Tat Schwachsinn und es tut mir leid, ihn hauptsächlich verursacht zu haben :) Mit Rod habe ich darüber schon gesprochen, und ich hoffe, daß auch du bereit bist, es zu vergessen (wie es ja den Anschein hat). Also nochmals: Entschuldigung, den Fehler, eine gute Bekanntschaft auf Grund einer verfluchten Internetseite zu strapazieren werde ich hoffentlich nie wieder machen.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Kein Problem ... alles vergessen ... :)

Was jetzt hier so passiert ist tausendmal schlimmer :stuckup:

·
International
8,545 Posts
Frank was a great contributor to this site. He was an important part of the German & Bayern Forums and did an excellent job as FM in the forums. He also managed the Xtratime Champion's Cup which alone speaks volumes of his dedication to Xtratime. He will certainly be difficult, if not impossible to adequately replace.

Perhaps, instead of spending his time talking about football, if he had spent the overwhelming majority of his time talking off topic and basically, goofing around, he would've become an administrator.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Ha, good luck with the forum, the news FMs will need it. Without Frank, Manu and Sascha, I can´t see this forum keeping its standard.

Good one, IVO. :)

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
The best thing is that I was not even informed before the bosses demoted me. Nice style of democracy. :rollani:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
IVO said:

Perhaps, instead of spending his time talking about football, if he had spent the overwhelming majority of his time talking off topic and basically, goofing around, he would've become an administrator.
Yeah, you are probably right with this, IVO. Knowing **** about football and being willing to post one osf-topic after the other at this site apparently helps to climb the ladder :)

Sascha, you were not alone ;) The thread of the FM forum was closed aswell, no comments wished :) Ridiculous :)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Well well well,first thanks King Italy for mentioning my name for FM position of Bayern Forum but that doesn't mean i'll say OK for just mentioning my name.I feel there are many things not clear around here,1st the ban of Tigerheart with no obvious reasons,not even threads showing he's guilty of violating the rules.Moreover,from what i've read i understood that Tigerheart and Cap Sandro weren't informed of the deceisions made and that will make me question the ability of the adminstartion and manaement here @ XT.Moreover, I read that Psycho is about to quit as well,which makes me more confused about what's happening.Why all this riot and is the adminstration causing trouble to this German and Bayern forum?yeah German, and Bayern forum cuz the 3 FMs mentioned above are the FMs for the German and Bayern Forums.
I think the adminstration have to make the reasons obvious for all why the ban was imposed on Frank and the de-mod of Sascha,bcuz all of us need to know and not only the mentioned guys.
So plz,list the reasons before me or anybody agrees or not to apply for FM of German and Bayern forum.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I'm not sure if you'll get your reasons Marvin. Although a very good one, Orange is a CM and unfortunately, he needs to get the approval of the administrators before saying anything.

Don't kid yourself Marvin, this site doesn't belong to the members, it belongs to the admin's who do what they want, when they want and how they want and are not accountable for their own actions.

You'll most likely find yourself on the "black list" for having the audacity to ask such questions.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I've responded to your questions via PM Marvin.

Can we now get back to more candidates?

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Ivo,the situation urges me to ask such questions,and if they dont want to answer,it will make the case worse.And about the "blacklist",i did nothin to be on it if it exists........and if i was put on it,then expect to hear something from me.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
By the way, wasnt there something about Barlinek's account being hacked ? I assume whoever did it was banned, like Tigerheart ?

By the way, are there rules against Admins going through member's PMs ? But there are rules for banning people without proof ?

No ? What a shock.. :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
IVO said:

Don't kid yourself Marvin, this site doesn't belong to the members, it belongs to the admin's who do what they want, when they want and how they want and are not accountable for their own actions.

You'll most likely find yourself on the "black list" for having the audacity to ask such questions.
you shouldn't kid yourlself IVO... this site DOES belong to the members, without us this would be a forum with just a few admins talking to each other
it's a matter of respect to answer Marvin's or any other loyal xtratime member's question.
I haven't been here long but saw Tigerheart as a good moderator
and I am sure he had friends here in the german forum that will be shocked to see him gone

and you can go ahead and put me on your socalled "black list" ... or even ban me!!
because we both know who'll be laughing the last you sad reject

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Basti said:

you shouldn't kid yourlself IVO... this site DOES belong to the members, without us this would be a forum with just a few admins talking to each other
it's a matter of respect to answer Marvin's or any other loyal xtratime member's question.
I haven't been here long but saw Tigerheart as a good moderator
and I am sure he had friends here in the german forum that will be shocked to see him gone

and you can go ahead and put me on your socalled "black list" ... or even ban me!!
because we both know who'll be laughing the last you sad reject
I dont think you understood IVO's post.

Basti, Ivo is on FRANK's side. He doesnt have the "black list", the Admins (not Ivo) do and are willing to ban people (frank) without proof but not ban people with proof just because ridiculous theories were given to them.

Oops.. Too much info again. Black listed !

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Glen,nobody should take a break from posting specially this time,because all of us the fans need to know what's happening here.We need to know the truth.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.