Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to try and liven the Irish forum up.

If you would like to be the one to try and make the forum more active, please post your nominations here.

Thanks.

We will be accepting nominations till Sunday night, then we will make a decision.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow, talk about a quiet forum. BTW i'm from Ireland and have only just registered. Disappointed to see such low interest in this forum.

What is an FM?

D

·
0 Posts
FM=Forum Manager, basically a mod.

I second Drummer's nomination, PICK ME

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I'd like to see myself, dough_ballz or RobbieKeane do it. We're the only ones that are ever in here really

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Mise Me Fein gets my vote.
He's better than Bill-O, John Giles and Dunphy at post-match analysis.
And he can give Georgey Hamilton a run for his money when it comes to commentating

D

·
0 Posts
dough_ballz said:
Mise Me Fein gets my vote.
He's better than Bill-O, John Giles and Dunphy at post-match analysis.
And he can give Georgey Hamilton a run for his money when it comes to commentating
A group of 5 year old girls would be better than the RTE crew

D

·
0 Posts
Mise_Me_Fein said:
I'd like to see myself, dough_ballz or RobbieKeane do it. We're the only ones that are ever in here really
yeah clear to see by the wonderful activity that was going on in here before last week!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I say that Mise_Me_Fein, dough_ballz or RobbieKeane should be given the chance. But I would say Mise_Me_Fein is my first choice to be the new FM. Always in here and even though this Forum is dead, he always tries to get something going. That's my opinion...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Doc_Rule would be my nomination...since I too think the Irish forum needs a bit of kick up it's ass and he looks like he is more then up for the task.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
This all so exciting.

As Brian Kerr would say:
"Richard Dunne, get off my fúckin lawn"

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
RobbieKeane

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Me, RobbieKeane or Dough_Ballz like I said before.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts