Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Alex hasn't been around for ages, a big forum like the Roma forums needs a replacement. If anyone's interested then post your comments here.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Me Me Me Me!!!!

1) I get along well with Denis. :)

2) I know alot about a few Roma players, and a little about alot of Roma players. :tongue:

3) I know I can help these poor unfortunate people by gently guiding them away from the dark side and toward the light, the truth, the Fiorentina! :eek:

4) I will provide free beer. :cool:

think about it....frreeeeee beeeeeeeeer..........

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
hehe Humbird, ill consider it;)

NN: i am coping excellently here, we have a nice bunch of posters who dont cause too much trouble, except from every now and then:D
No new FM needed, Alex told me he'll be back within this month as well so im closing the thread because it wasnt what i asked for as i have said to various CMs;)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wether you like it ot not i gotta point out that inactive Moderators in not a good thing. Alex was a great guy but since he moved to Roma he doesn't have his own PC and has been posting 7 times since January. A Moderator is a guy who's around every day and this forum really would have needed a second Moderator after the Gala match, Carlito even wanted to Moderate this forum for a while to get rid of all the provocating stuff being posted here :tongue: However being a FM is a special duty, and it's also alot of responsability, Alex has not been doing anything and we don't know for sure when he comes back either. I think a second "active" FM would be a good thing. Alex should be removed, if he wanna become a FM when he comes back home again, ok. But right now he's useless.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
F
RR
EEEE
EEEEEE

B
EEE
EEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRR

;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
free beer??? :eek: that i will vote vote for humbird... :D:D:D

:cool:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I would like to be a FM, if that's not much of a problem, i have been behaving well lately, and i'm around here every day, so if you don't have any other candidates...

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
NN: i dont really know you man but i have said 1000000 times im fine for a new mod, please lets use logics here, Alex will be back at least this month, remove him if you want and even if hes not the only problems this forum will have over the summer is tommorow thats it NN, the seasons over and i couldnt see too much fighting, ive opened the thread again but please dont try and overrule me, NO NEW MODS NEEDED, thanks for the offer any Zepplin and i must comliment you on your recent behaviour and posts, well noted mate;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
nasty nick said:
Wether you like it ot not i gotta point out that inactive Moderators in not a good thing. Alex was a great guy but since he moved to Roma he doesn't have his own PC and has been posting 7 times since January. A Moderator is a guy who's around every day and this forum really would have needed a second Moderator after the Gala match, Carlito even wanted to Moderate this forum for a while to get rid of all the provocating stuff being posted here :tongue: However being a FM is a special duty, and it's also alot of responsability, Alex has not been doing anything and we don't know for sure when he comes back either. I think a second "active" FM would be a good thing. Alex should be removed, if he wanna become a FM when he comes back home again, ok. But right now he's useless.
Well personally i dont wanna put my self up but im here everyday even though i dont post, cuz last month have been really boring in this forum......i mean like really realyl boring........no one have posted interesting threads and posts........well........if u'll gimme a job ....i would workd hard here......R-F 53.......even if u dont like me.....confirm it ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Humbird said:
Me Me Me Me!!!!

1) I get along well with Denis. :)

2) I know alot about a few Roma players, and a little about alot of Roma players. :tongue:

3) I know I can help these poor unfortunate people by gently guiding them away from the dark side and toward the light, the truth, the Fiorentina! :eek:

4) I will provide free beer. :cool:

think about it....frreeeeee beeeeeeeeer..........
Man this is hilarius.....i mean i have nothing against u but llook at u.........i mean u r fan of Lazio as well as other teams.....and u think peeps would like u here......well if u change ur team and say once again i guess that will b aight!....
peace!

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
No offense meant to you "Romanista" but id day you know as much about Roma as my dog, not you Bati, these other two jerk offs who call themselves Romanista, you know **** all about Roma so why dont you guys just piss off these forums cuz you talk **** and post 1liners all the time anyway, which of course proves how much you know about this Roma, ill tell you what why dont you ask a CM to promote you, laser and remo and see what they say, theyll laugh at your post so i doubt anyone can just be a mod, isnt it funny that alex and the other mods decided i think in December whe you were both here i should be mod??Funny coinidence dont ya think, **** OFF GLORY HUNTERS, YOU ARE LOSERS, Bati- i like you, your a fan;)Sorry for my harsh tone but can anyone really say its not true, the amount of time ive spent putting effort into these forums and they after my attempts insult me?

PS:Humbird was kiddin;)

Ciao

Denis

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yo, romafan53 aka the unwanted Roma forum moderator:howler:, have you ever heard about the tv show "Everybody Loves Raymond"? Well, you could have your own tv show it would be called "Nobody Loves Denis"!

:howler:

I read the most hilarious things on the internet these days, specially on Xtratime:howler:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Juventino2002 said:
Yo, romafan53 aka the unwanted Roma forum moderator:howler:, have you ever heard about the tv show "Everybody Loves Raymond"? Well, you could have your own tv show it would be called "Nobody Loves Denis"!

:howler:

LMAO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts