Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Bodat has resigned from the FM position in this forum, therefore we're looking for someone to be a co-mod here to work with Lazindo01.

So, is anyone interested? You can also nominee candidates which you think can help in the development of this forum.

I personally think Rino will be a good choice, so I nominate him. He's stimulated a lot of Japanese-football-related discussions and given that this is not a very active forum, that has helped tremendously!

Let's start the ball rolling :)

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Well, I'll take the job if no one else want it. I am quite interested in Asian football development and always follow the news of its regional and some of national competitions.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're the only candidate, so I'll inform the admins about it :)

Thanks! And looking forward to having you as the co-FM here.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I would do it, but I don't have the time to commit myself to it. My modding duties elswhere take up enough time as it is.

Sorry, but thanks for the nomination. :)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the clarification Rino; I fully understand if you think you won't be able to do it :) But I always look forward to your posts in this forum nevertheless!

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
Zhuge would be a great mod :thumbsup:

I'll promise to drop by with stuff about Ono and Song at Feyenoord plus my roots are from here too :)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is this? After so many days without any reply to this topic now everyone is replying! :eek:

Lazindo is rather busy, Kiyan. He says if he is still busy after some time then he'll decide if he still has time here or not :)

Project Manager...what is Project Manager? I myself have no idea ;)

Zhuge, congratulations! :star:

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I see :mad: :D
But I'd look stupid if I was the one to create the thread and then make the 1st reply...it would sound very, very desperate for response! So I had to wait patiently for the 1st reply. Mind you, that meant DAYS :cry:

Anyway, I hope the bandwagon is running well now. ;)

Kiyan: Project Manager, is of course, Project Manager! Isn't it self-explanatory? I manage projects, lol. (Now, can only strive to have that job title in real life too)

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
congrats Zhuge :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts