Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due the new fifa rule

Holland have lost following players that have represented them in youth stage.

Mounir El Hamdaoui - Have accepted an invitation from Morocco to play with them in the future. his first game is on 29/12

Said Bakkati - same as mounir

Ali Boussaboun - Same

Said Boutahar - will give his decision today tuesday if he will answer the call up

Other players that have been contacted are Hadouir and Touzzani but they will not be called up.

note* Ajax youngster Tiberkanine opts for Morocco u-21 instead of Belgium.

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Wolf, The guys you mentioned should be handy for the Morroccan NT but stay well away from Touzani :D he's awful :eek: Naybet at 50 would still be better than him!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
mrwolf said:
Due the new fifa rule

note* Ajax youngster Tiberkanine opts for Morocco u-21 instead of Belgium.
From what I heard of him (in Chivu's Ajax-forum) he's not as good as the other belgians, but in theory if he plays for Morocco -21 he's still allowed to play for Belgium A right?

That's how it went with Turaci... (above 20 Belgium -21 caps including 2 -21 euro championships, but currently Turkish international)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Wally said:
Wolf, The guys you mentioned should be handy for the Morroccan NT but stay well away from Touzani :D he's awful :eek: Naybet at 50 would still be better than him!
Eventhough he was still pretty good in his first few seasons with Utrecht. Even scored a couple against us once at the end of the season to finish our hope for a champions league spot. So even before the season I thought that Twente had made a decent transfer with him on a Bosman, only saturday Twente probably wished he sent off after that tackle on Meerdink.

Like Kluivert already said, only Boutahar and El Hamdaoui could make it to the senior squad with a bit of luck. Only i see more a Denneboom, Vd Bergh call up for them then rather then something on consisten base.

We at least have Khalid B. now in Oranje and for superintegration we're all praying for Yildirim too.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i find this ruel quite weird. changing nt just like that. i can understand if a player have played u-21 caps and not played for the nt in 2-3 years then ok. but a player that made his debut for a country at september changing again in december is weird. altough iam happy about the call ups but i dont support the rule always.

about tiberkanine he cant switch back to belgium if he plays in the CAN for U-19 in january as the rule permit only one switch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts