Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, my name is Zach and I am from the United States. I saw this forum and it looked like something I would like to be a part of. I really enjoy watching Chelsea games and keeping with everything they do but being in the US it is pretty tough sometimes.

I am also a big fan of american football but I hope to someday travel and see a Chelsea game myself. I think it would be an awesome experience. Anyway I am new here so I thought I would just make this post introducing myself.

I look forward to hearing and learning more from this board. Have a good one folks.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
ZachKC said:
Hey folks, my name is Zach and I am from the United States. I saw this forum and it looked like something I would like to be a part of. I really enjoy watching Chelsea games and keeping with everything they do but being in the US it is pretty tough sometimes.

I am also a big fan of american football but I hope to someday travel and see a Chelsea game myself. I think it would be an awesome experience. Anyway I am new here so I thought I would just make this post introducing myself.

I look forward to hearing and learning more from this board. Have a good one folks.

Yes welcome to XT and the Chelsea forum, hope you enjoy it here :)

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I too enjoyed watching american football ... in fact I just watched my first game yesterday .. it was the lingerie bowl. :)

I think I'll stop here though ... :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts