Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aziz Yildirim gave a speech today in Ankara, at the site where the new facilities are being built. He said that when they complete the Ankara project (10 months), they plan on building facilities at Izmir as well! :eek:

He said that they're going to build a hotel with 32 rooms so when they have away games in Ankara, they will stay there. Lol, how class is that! :D He also said that there will be a Fenerium store as well.
Also:
- Fitness room
- Turkish bath (hamam)
- Restaurant
- Swimming pool

FB.org

Pics:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
wow that looks awesome. so it will be open for public use as well right?

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, just the club I think.

·
Master Debater
20,721 Posts
Fantastic pictures, I hope the project turns out as beautiful as the pictures project.

These types of things makes you kick yourself in the arse for not buying Fener stocks afew years ago :wallbang:

·
*the drum drum*
42,892 Posts
We own some land at Gölbaşı, so these facilities are around the same area.

Not to spark a debate, but Fetullah Gulen is opening a university in the area too, it's a growing region on the outskirts of Ankara, so land is very cheap there. People invested hoping exactly this sort of stuff would happen to boost prices in future.

As for stocks, just wait for a mini crisis. Maybe after a derby match is or a title is lost, and then prices should go straight back down for a few days :howler:

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
I met that piece of crap's nephew a while back in Ottawa at a Turkish restaurant, deliberately made him smell the raki in my breath

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I met that piece of crap's nephew a while back in Ottawa at a Turkish restaurant, deliberately made him smell the raki in my breath
:thumbsup:

I'll buy you a bottle of Raki for that.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Aziz Yildirim gave a speech today in Ankara, at the site where the new facilities are being built. He said that when they complete the Ankara project (10 months), they plan on building facilities at Izmir as well! :eek:

He said that they're going to build a hotel with 32 rooms so when they have away games in Ankara, they will stay there. Lol, how class is that! :D He also said that there will be a Fenerium store as well.
Also:
- Fitness room
- Turkish bath (hamam)
- Restaurant
- Swimming pool

FB.org

Pics:

you guys are worst then islamists, spreading like a disease all across turkey, like AIDS in Africa

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
then the fenerium/resturant wont make much money.
The Fenerium store will obviously be public but the hotel & restaurant is only for the club I think. Not 100% sure though.

you guys are worst then islamists, spreading like a disease all across turkey, like AIDS in Africa
Lol, everyone will be a Fenerli one day.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
The Fenerium store will obviously be public but the hotel & restaurant is only for the club I think. Not 100% sure though.

Lol, everyone will be a Fenerli one day.
Yes. 1 day out of 365. Then they'll wake up from their horrible nightmare :D

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kiskanlar çatlasin :D

·
Master Debater
20,721 Posts
id rather sell crack to 12 year olds
If your philosophy for investing is based on your personal feelings about a company then you might be reduced to selling crack to 12 year olds in 20 years just to save up for retirement. :pp

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
In the summer of 2006, I had to buy a Fener jersey for a friend while I was in Turkey. So I went into the Fenerium at Migros in Ankara, bought the damn thing, and on my way out, I did the 20:45 watch show like Adnan Polat and then bolted for the exit :howler:

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Napiyorsunuz yaa! Kirlettiniz topicimi :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts