Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched the part of CSKA - Spartak match(Russian Super Cup) and I noticed that the football displayed by both teams differs from what I used to see in past. It is more alike to european football, very modern and I enjoyed watching the match. I think that hiring european coaches will be very helpful experience for both CSKA and Spartak. Actually CSKA did absolutely right, cause Gazzayev was useless coach, and the game displayed by CSKA during his coaching pissed me off...but not as much as Spartak with Romantsev. Especially commentators liked to praise it saying " Oh, real Spartak style!". I guess those who watch Russian channels will understand me;). The only exception was Loko, thanks to Semin's modern thoughts about modern soccer.

And now it was so nice to see new, modern football displayed by Russian football leaders. Probably the quality is still far from real european class, but definately much better from what I saw last year. What is needed is smart transfer policy and...good pitches!

So, it is start of new era in Russian soccer... would be very interesting to watch Premier League!

·
Registered
414 Posts
good post! i agree totally, only problem with Russian Football for me isn't what goes ont he pitch but what goes on outside it. The Russian sports media is extremely pro-Spartak and anti-CSKA.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's very true. I have noticed that Russian journalists are fond of praising Spartak, even when they do not deserve it. As I had mentioned above the biggest expression that pisses me off is " Î, ýòî íàñòîÿùàÿ ñïàðòàêîâñêàÿ àòàêà" or "íàñòîÿùèé ñïàðòàêîâñêèé ñòèëü"...

I guess you understand me ;)

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Come on, don't bash Spartak. ;)

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CKSA Now latin script: O, nastoyashaya Spartakovskaya ataka!
or "nastoyashiy spartakovskiy stil!"

Who speaks Russian, btw?:D

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Arianna said:
well, i think Loko is a nice team and u cant talk badly about them :pp

did u know,next year i must support CSKA in CL :eek:
:D
What's problem with supporting CSKA?:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts