Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The club will be sold by Canal +. It is a reality. Apparently they wants to sell it for Luc Dayan for 20m€ (sic ! It is not much imo) who wants to bring legendary Rai into his luggages

Story in French Here

Do you think it may be the solution to PSG recurrent problems ?

And also, what about the rumor of PSG going to the Stade De France and the rugby club Stade Français going to the Parc des Princes ? I know this rumor is older than the Stade de France stadium itself, but do you think it would be a good idea ? it would be a good way to kick a part of the Fans who aren't really good from PSG trademark :rolleyes: . A new fresh Paris saint Germain to sum it up.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Les Qatariens bloquent la vente (l'Equipe)

Le prince exige non seulement la construction d'un centre de formation afin de former des joueurs de toutes nationalités pour en faire des internationaux Qatariens, mais également que soit placé le logo de la compagnie aérienne nationale Qatar Airlines sur le maillot du PSG dès la saison prochaine.
Now, the prince of Quatar wants to buy the whole club, and built a youth academy from players with differents nationalities who will get the Qatar citizenship then.

Let me guess it is a belated April's foool or what ?:jester:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Fobal klub said:
Now, the prince of Quatar wants to buy the whole club, and built a youth academy from players with differents nationalities who will get the Qatar citizenship then.
That's one of the worst jokes i heard in last few days :eekani:

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Thats not legally possible right ? :googly: They can only get the citizenship if the youth academy is based in Quatar itself. Remember the Ailton-soap ?

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really don't think it will happen anyway. But that is really funny. At least prince of Qatar would spend a load of money on big names, but i doubt the fans would be really glad to become a new kind of Chelski.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When i heard thoses men speaking, it is like you buy a building in order to get money from it by renting it. Just an ordinary investment. Probably to soon to tell, but they have not spoken much about football yet.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
I heard the announcer on FSC during the game vs Lyon yesterday say that the team was only being sold for $40 million? :googly: is this for real? i mean a big club like PSG being sold for that small of an ammount is scary...

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, about for that amount of money.+ the former owner (Canal +) has to pay for all the debt. Dunno how much is it, but it should not be higher than 10-15M€.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts