Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we bringing in Beto???, what's all his info i know he is defender from Portugal...age and crap like that..

i think this would be good he was pretty descent in euro and three portugese players wouldn't be bad...

any word on...emre

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That doesn't sound like the italian way of doing business and if terim really wants him we will get him, ten mil, twenty mil, it is all bati's money anyway...

·
International
5,629 Posts
The Portuguese press is reporting strong interest by Fiorentina in Beto.

He's 24 years old and is really solid defensively with the ability to start play from the defensive zone. Real Madrid was interested in him awhile back as was Manchester.

He would be great for Fio because of your need for defensive help plus he already knows Rui and Nuno.

Good Luck!

D

·
0 Posts
Man Utd always say they'll get a player and then they don't, so don't expect a big challenge from Man Utd for Beto ;)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
no fu(kýng way! Ýf preident lets Emre go, they will seriously kill him. i dont think he has the balls to do that:mad:

Ý wýll kill him personally :cool: myself in fact...

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
So this Emre guy is Decent is he? What position does he play?

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
he"the new Hagi" plays as Attacking midfielder,he can also play as left midfielder or defensive midfielder...
he has very high technique,flair,creativity and determination...he's also very good at free kicks and long shoots with left foot...

S

·
0 Posts
emre plays as a left winger and playmaker.he is attacking midfielder not much defensive kadri.he is one of the 50 best young players in the world

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
when he was younger he was just an attacking midfielder, but Fatih Terim worked hard to change him into a complete player...unlike many other high technique players he runs very much and he's good at tackling...
he played as defensive midfielder sometimes last season and he was succesful...defensive midfield is not his best position but he can play! left wing is not his best position either...if u neeed a left winger it's Hasan Sas...but u know Galatasaray generally don't use wingers,Umit(or Capone) and Hakan Unsal(sometimes Ergun) played as wingbacks...

Suat,Okan and Emre played as central mids..it's Galatasaray style,3 hardworking players in centre midfield and all of these players have both defensive and attacking abilities... Generally Suat plays as defensive midfielder,but during the match,Emre also takes this position in a rotation system

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Well La Viola need a couple more good players and if this Emre guy is as good as everyone says he is then I wish him and Fiorentina all the best.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
HEHE...is the Fio staff listening to my wishes or what? Like Nuno, I have wanted Beto in the team for a long time. BUY BUY BUY Cecchi Gori!!!!

As for Emre, £10 milion for a midfielder isnt exactly peanut money...if we offer that or a little more Gala will sell undoubtedly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts