Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not too long ago, Pep turned the mod job down, now the situation has changed, and earlier today he agreed to become the first ever Danish moderator in the Nordic forum. Since the start, in the spring of 2000 he is the 8th moderator here, and let me tell you, no matter what anyone says, times for the forum in general has never been better. We have a growing Finnish community, and soon if things settle down right, and those of you who are here continue posting, the thought of a Finnish moderator too..is not a far fetched thought.

Now though, I am happy to congratulate, one of our most respected posters Pep, as moderator of this forum. I am sure he will do a wounderful job :happy:

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
aww shucks....:cry:

I dunno what to say, but I'd like to thank Orange for some níce enticing, Dae for being a..well you should know by now ;)

Thanks Maher :)

and Thanks Jacob :)

Now, be prepared for the reign of terror that is Pep!:devil: :tongue:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Pep, if someone deserves this job it's you :cool:
Nice to have a dane bossing around for a change :D
I think you're da man for ze job, and I think you'll do it great :)

Keep up the good work yo :party:

Yes I quote myself...:wth:
Originally posted by myself :finger:
yo
I'm tired, ok :ass::D:yawn:

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
I have known Pep for some time now. He is very knowlegeable, funny, and most of all, respects everyone's opinion. He will add tremendous amount of value to this forum! :angel:

Congrats, Pep! Well deserved! :star:

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
Cracker said:
Pep, if someone deserves this job it's you :cool:
Nice to have a dane bossing around for a change :D
I think you're da man for ze job, and I think you'll do it great :)

Keep up the good work yo :party:

Yes I quote myself...:wth:

I'm tired, ok :ass::D:yawn:
Thanks Cracker :)

a dane bossing around? what about Jan? :D

Tip for Cracker: if tired, seek bed ;)

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
Oldsocfan said:
I have known Pep for some time now. He is very knowlegeable, funny, and most of all, respects everyone's opinion. He will add tremendous amount of value to this forum! :angel:

Congrats, Pep! Well deserved! :star:
:proud: :kiss:

Thanks OSF :)

Now...all you posters, just ignore OSF here. He has been bribed by me. ;)

In reality I'm a dumbass, totally boring, and most of all...I respect noone's opnion besides my own :D

·
Registered
710 Posts
Yup, congrats Pep.

Finally we can have some Danish people to look up to!:rolleyes: :googly:
...well, maybe not

Wanna apologice to all who know me for not posting although I said I would, but it's due to the fact that I recently have purchased in the wonder machine PS2 and I have been playing Pro Evolution soccer since christmas. so I put my internet on hold for a while.

Anywho hope you get something to work with (Hint) ;) :devil:
Just give him all the crap jobs and he'll be fine.
:tongue:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
We've been looking for a Danish moderator for some months now so Im delighted one of the most knowledgable Danish posters has agreed to join "the gang" :)
Congratulations Pep and it will be nice working with you! :)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Kee19 said:

Wanna apologice to all who know me for not posting although I said I would, but it's due to the fact that I recently have purchased in the wonder machine PS2 and I have been playing Pro Evolution soccer since christmas. so I put my internet on hold for a while.
Hehe, it's hard to find better excuses for being away I must say! :D
/Wakky(Proud owner of a PS2 machine! :) )

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
WOW :)! I've been away for a few days, and I return to a new forum, in the middle of being partitioned, and Pep as a mod :eek:! Well I must say, that you really are the best candidate, since you're alot around, have alot of extra energy and you know alot :).

So congratulations!!

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
Once again thanks :)

As I'm currently located in front of what must be the worlds lousiest computer, with the worlds lousiest connection, I'll give my acceptance speach ASAP ;)

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
okay..this is ASAP :D :

blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah

I hope that we can make this place grow back to the way it was, blah. blah,blah, so we can get our own forum;)

If you want a poli, or anything else feel free to Pm me :)

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
:wth:

Wassup with your title Gola? forum Managers ? :confused: :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts