Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who your choice?

I don't want Lippi, for sure he is much better than Donadoni, but we must see more future

Prandelli or Ancelotti

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
hahaha ancellotti..ull be seeing 36 year olds all over the pitch with him in charge

prandelli would be nice

·
Registered
666 Posts
Does anyone know what Hiddink is doing after the Euros?

Seriously, I'd like to see Prandeli as the new coach. I don't think he'd leave Fiorentina though.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
They will probably hire Mancini...now that's a scary thought.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
If Lippi wants the job I would like him to take us to 2010 for sure. I think Donadoni did a decent job. Wasnt terrible as many make out, but wasnt great either. Lippi is simply a better manager, but Donadoni I think can still hold his head high and didnt disgrace Italy by any means, we got to a QF and we went out to another great team.

·
Historian
1,364 Posts
Alot

Maybe Don will take something from this to club play. Maybe one day with more experience he can coach nationally again but this WC in Africa will be too important. Step aside...

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
And Trapattoni is a record-vreaking coach too, your point being? I am 100000% sure Donadoni would have won at least two of these scudettos with the squad at the disposal of Mancini.

·
Registered
17,556 Posts
I don't want Lippi again. I don't think he had a great WC when it came to line-ups, tactics. He got really lucky.

Who says Donadoni is out?

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Indeed, keep Donadoni.

He will be a much better coach now than he was 2 years ago when appointed.

I have faith in the man and the players are clearly very much behind him.

Circumstances prevented him from ebing successful now, but he must stay, especially as there is no great alternative available.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts