Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Rijkaard will be sacked this week - hopefully!

But who will be the next coach?

i would go for antic but thats very unrealistic...maybe cruyff is helping as for the half season and than laporta is bringing koeman?=!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Laudrup as coach..

Very simple thread....what would u guys think if Barca signed michael laudrup as a coach this summer??????

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Laudrup would do a better job than rijkaard!

Bröndy is playing a very nice soccer and he is doing a great job!

·
Registered
45 Posts
thank u for the kind words...i live in brondby and therefore i go and watch my team play all the time....

IF laudrup were to leave us this summer i hope it would be for barca..it would feel like home for him :)

but i guess most of u will know brondby as laudrup´s abilities as a coach better in some months right :)

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I am not sure about Laudrup's skills to be Barça coach yet. Brondby and Danish league can not be compared to Barça and La Liga, IMO.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have to agree with Koeman4 on this one...

No more inexperienced coaches please...

I would love to see him here later on though, when he gets some matches under his belt.

After all, he had only been a coach for 1½ years, and he took 6 months to get settled at Brøndby as coach. We dont have 6 months for settling...

·
Registered
45 Posts
well the way i see it...any coach who could remove the dutch curse from u would be suitable.....can anyone tell me what the hell reiziger is doin in ur starting lineup???

·
Registered
793 Posts
Disgraceful, Rijkaard has to go, period! Bring in an experienced coach and maybe we can salvage the season with the Uefa Cup or the King's Cup. As far as the league is concerned unfortunately I think the season is lost and a Uefa Cup spot is all we can hope for. I can't take this anymore!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
284 Posts
sslazio_dk said:
well the way i see it...any coach who could remove the dutch curse from u would be suitable.....can anyone tell me what the hell reiziger is doin in ur starting lineup???
Yeah, well that's why I'm all for bringing in Scolari or Bianchi, or maybe Mourinho...

But I think it is time to get a world-class experienced coach.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
why don't we get rid of rijkaard and let henk ten cate coach us for a couple of games, he did well for NAC and isn't like the typical dutch style of trying to play beautiful posession football

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
The worst of all is that, every year is a big crisis, we want to change everything every year. I don't like Rijkaard, but in one moment we should stop and think about what is going on.... and I don't know what it is going on.

We are not the best team of La Liga, but Barça can't be in 12th place.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Yep,that is the reality of FCB.
Bad leadership,lack of effort and overpaid players...:(

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
What do you guys think about Vicente Del Bosque? He has experience, success to go with his capability of handling big players in a big club! I think he would be a good choice and possibly one of the best candidates for your club.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Haroon said:
What do you guys think about Vicente Del Bosque? He has experience, success to go with his capability of handling big players in a big club! I think he would be a good choice and possibly one of the best candidates for your club.
The problem is that we are speculating about what coaches would be good for Barça but Laporta team would never consider them, like Del Bosque for instance. The only coaches they have their sights on are Dutch.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I personally think that he is the right man for Barcelona under the circumstances. There is a lot of pressure involved in coaching Barcelona as there is for Real, Milan, Juventus, Inter etc ... The club is high profile.

VDB was left in the doldrums after winning La Liga with Real. He might be coaching Celta Vigo so if he is approached I think he will accept. I mean not many people will pass on the opportunity to coach Barcelona don't you think?

Barcelona has a decent squad right now so there are problems in performance. VDB or any other coach might disagree if he thought that the infrastructure is not there or something on those lines but Barcelona has the players to get a start.

Rijkaard can't survive this season. He won't. Koeman is a good coach but he won't come till next season perhaps and still the guy has to deal with pressure at Barcelona.

I think that if Laporta approached him then he would give it serious consideration. But he might not. He should approach him and at least leave the ball in VDB's court.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Vicente Del Bosque might be a good choice.. he's unemployed at the moment anyway haha :D
and we must get rid of rijkard,,,,

btw can u guys tell me y the hell barca likes appointing dutch playas and coaches so much???? wat is the relation between dutch and barca anyway?? :confused: :confused:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts