• Bruni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not listed, Who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6,645 Posts
I chose Zoff. I think he would be a good temporary solution. I read somwhere that Zoff was very interested in coaching Fiorentina but only if he could sign a contract until 2005, but Della Valle only want someone up until June. That probably means that Della Valle has another coach ready to take over for the next season. Del Neri? Cosmi? Guidolin? Trappatoni? Terim? Who knows, but probably somone who has a club at the moment but will at the end of the season.

But one things for sure, we MUST get rid of Cavasin before it's too late. I think Zoff could turn this around pretty quick, I don't know why, I just have a good feeling about it. The worst option is Vialli. It would probably just be another Vierchowod....

Anyway, I'm very excited about whom Della Valle has lined up for next season. I really hope it's Del Neri! :)

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
My choices:

Modonico (I also liked that Atalanta)

Zoff (short term solution only, I don't like his defensive style, but his ideas are good otherwise)

Trappatoni (Should he go to Tottenham!)

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This poll did not live very long :D Let's see if we need another in couple of monts. ;)

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Jonas said:
Why on earth should he do that!?
Is the question I've been asking myself when contemplating the rumours about Mancini.

You know what he said?

'Tottenham is an important team in England.'

'I want to manage in the English league because football is so enjoyable there'.

Quote for quote.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts