Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
MOHSEN SALEH will be the new egyptian NT coach until ACN 2004...
he was the winner of the egyptian league with Ismaily this season,he was a former Masry and Ahly player......
he was in Ahly's technical staff after he retired and he coached the NT once before in 1995......

·
Registered
188 Posts
Do you think he's got enough coaching experience to take the reins of your National side?

I personally feel foreign coaches do a better job with African teams. At least they just don't roll over if Mr X or Y from the Football Association / Ministry of Sport says such player should start. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Yeah, tell me about it.

But our officials are stupid.. Just because he won the "very tough" Egyptian league it means he is really good.

This guy coached the NT in 1995 and there was no difference at all.

We want someone like Metsu :(

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Buddy..we won't give you El-Gohary back...:D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Come on man...

If there is an achievement for Egypt , the name of El-Gohary is behynd it.

just look at the NT history and you wil know what I mean.

World cup 90.
Africa 98.
thats what I can remember now.

Dont be cruel on him.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
maher said:
belhana welshefa we mabrouk 3aleko el GOHARY......
I hate this sort of insolence dude.

Well, tell me who did more than him to the Egyptian NT?

You were paying loads of bucks for coaches who led you no where, and the rescure was always Al-Gohary.

And now he is squeegee to you.

:rolleyes:

Oh BTW, Allah Yebarek Feek.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
When you are in charge of the national team for 10 years and win two competitions, and make the world cup once then you are as pathetic as hell.

Plus, probably whenever he is in charge he destroys the national team for a while and th enew coach cant work afterwards.

Example, why does he stop the league for TWO MONTHS just for a friendly or a stupid worthless competition ?

Not professional.. Gohary is a failure.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Ya Sabry ya moftary 7aram 3aleek.

The match between Morroco and Egypt was a hell of great perfomance by your team, and they missed loads of chances, I mean who told El-Sa3eed to miss that HUGE CLEAR chance when the goal was open with no keeper, for sure not El Gohary.

The thing that got Egypt out of the WC is the bad luck.

And buddy, you think you are playing alone in the African tournaments, you forgot Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia and Senegal. !!!! they are internationally a great teams, and for Egypt to compete with them is something important.

And El-Gohary was not a coach for a successive ten years. there is alot of coaches took charge on the NT there.

Anyway, I do not know why you disliek the guy unless he beated you on the butt :D:tongue:

·
Registered
181 Posts
hey to ya'll..gohary's real problem with us is the way he plays.. his formations and starting line-ups..In the ACN for example, he took players from zamalek that never even played in the ACN just so that zamalek would play without them in the cup and loose..i really have high hopes on Mohsen Saleh...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts