Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, quality always comes to the surface:)

Please welcome, one and only,

:star:Claudia:star:

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Although it's almost impossible to fill in the shoes of someone like Bonita, Claudia comes really close. Passionate yet logical, Claudia is an ideal Forum Manager for she always sets good examples for everyone else! :star:

Congratulations, Claudia! Well deserved! :cool:

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, I haven't noticed about it till I saw this thread... :embarass:

Well, congratulations C, it was well deserved :star:

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Yes, please enlighten us. :)

Congrats Claudia.

Damn, 5 moderators, that's a whole lot offa...
why if I may ask, not that I don't mind, but I knew that there were more needed when those jerks posted only crap about racism and all, but luckily I don't see that anymore.
Just my curiosity

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Michel said:

Damn, 5 moderators, that's a whole lot offa...
why if I may ask, not that I don't mind, but I knew that there were more needed when those jerks posted only crap about racism and all, but luckily I don't see that anymore.
Just my curiosity
I agree with Michel, 5 moderators for a forum that is deserted like this one is too much, back in the day when the Lazio forum was at is peak Mattias and Emir were doing absolutely great. instead i think you shall take a look at the Roma forum (almost bigger then this one) which has only one active Moderator at the moment.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
first of all, congrats, claudia... :)

but if this forum has 5 mods, i can't see why the INTER forum can't be allowed to have 3... :confused:

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
From a rookie mod to a rookie mod: congratulations, Claudia!:)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Hello people!

You may have wondered why I didn’t replied to this thread earlier, but I thought for 2 days to do this job or not.

Due to some things that happened recently I don’t want to for the moment.

And reading all your nice words made this decision even harder for me.

I hope you accept and respect my decision.

Claudia

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
My sincerest apologies to Claudia and to the Lazio forum. Bonita's departure took us all by surprise, but before he left she made recommendations for replacements in each of her forums. Since it was an emergency as we have never had to face before, and since Bonita left without being able to do anything to help solve the situation, I felt I had to act to cover for her immediately.

I will remove Claudia as an FM here--again, I apologize--and let's see how this forum functions with the named FMs.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I am pretty sure Claudia had her reasons (actually, i know she does), and i am sure the CMs also were put on the spot with Bonita's sudden move.

when all is said and done, Claudia is a wonderful person, and would alot to this forum if she wants it. Either way, i hope we all give her respect in her decision.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts