Registered
24,536 Posts
It's special alright...

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
46,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
This looks like an alternative colour scheme that we've used for the old logo. It should stay as an alternative scheme.

As for the shirt designs, the 80's and 90's called. They said we can keep it.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
This looks like an alternative colour scheme that we've used for the old logo. It should stay as an alternative scheme.

As for the shirt designs, the 80's and 90's called. They said we can keep it.

There's definitely a 90s goalkeeper jersey vibe over it.

Reactions: Andy Christ

·
Registered
46,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
Those designers from the 90's and our designers seem to be cut from the same cloth...the same tablecloth.

Reactions: TTM

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
Those designers from the 90's and our designers seem to be cut from the same cloth...the same tablecloth.

LoL....this is hilarious to me because when I first started at my current job (I was in my early 30s) we were having a potluck at work. I was in line and the table cloth on one of the tables looked like this

Some gal (who ended up being a good friend of mine) had a blouse with the same pattern. I said "Hey, you match"

Got this....

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
PS....that is not the worst thing I've said to a lady.....I may have already related this story to you all but in my high school we had this office that was called the "Career Center". It had all kinds of stuff for getting summer jobs and the such along with literature about various professions. Well, occasionally they would invite various professionals in to speak about what it was like to be an engineer, policeman, fireman, etc....well, one time they invited a former model. Of course, that was a very popular talk. I was in there and they lady passed around her portfolio. Now, remember, she was a FORMER model. I'm looking at the pictures and I'm looking at her...and I say, "Is this you?"...She says...."yes"

I say....."WHAT HAPPENED?"

41 - 47 of 47 Posts