Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
mmmmm not sure if I like them yet or not, I think I like our current ones better.

·
Registered
10,909 Posts
80's throwback. the collar is kinda cool and so is the 3 stripes on the arm coming down half way. unless other teams have the same look then it's kinda pointless

·
Premium Member
17,516 Posts
rip off...

·
THE
14,712 Posts
Finally!!!

They have heard me whining!!!!

It's PINK!!! Not just pink but my tone of pink.

:):):)

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Debut date for our new home shirt: last game of the season against Bolton. Maybe some players will have the shirt for the first and the last time. :D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Not sure what I think of it, but no doubt I will buy it anyway! The goalie top(pink?), possibly salmon red if you want like the Scotland away top a few years back?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Not too bad, but there are so many teams that are obliged to follow the Adidas template that I dont see this ending up being that original, other than the combination of blue and white and stripes or no stripes. Im sure in the coming months you will see a similar looking kits from AC Milan (with a red base and thick black stripes), Liverpool (all red), even Fenerbahce (yellow background with navy blue stripes)...

These days sponsorship money outweighs any tradition....

·
Registered
4,110 Posts

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Liverpool had their version of the new kit on today. They look pretty crisp and clean. I imagine Chelsea's will look pretty similar.
Nice, crisp, classic look from Adidas...

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
I don't know if the collar fits in really with the shirt. But if it didn't have it, it would be exactly like Liverpools in diff color.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.