Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really like to know who u guys would like to see as a realistic partner for Puyol next season, because we cannot stick with oleguer and im never certain about marquez at the back, so i would like to know ur opinions on which CB to go for!!

Opinions please???

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Well, my fav would be Chivu, but that'll never happen because he's kinda injuryprone nowadays. But he would be perfect imo.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
This is the is like the 10th time i say the same thing, it has to be Milito!

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Pablo Ibanez. His buyout clause right now is very low. If we could get our interest across then perhaps he wouldn't sign a new deal with Atletico raising his buyout clause.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Nesta or Cordoba :D

Realistically, I say Milito.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Milito, Coloccini (what's his situation nowadays?), Chivu, Pablo are some of the ones I'd like to see at Barca.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Andrade or Milito (they are "realistic") . sure i would like to see Nesta and so on, but thats impossible

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Gonzalo Rodriguez (Villarreal), Jorge Andrade (Depor) or Gaby Milito (Zaragoza) are all very good and realistic options.

Sebastien Squillacci (Monaco) and Alberto Lopo (Espanyol) could be nice too.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Kompany, Milito, Andrade are the names that come to my mind, but I'm actually pretty much satisfied with Marquez and we'll also have Edmilson and Motta back, so a class winger would be my first choice.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
We need someone with some aerial defending qualities, because we have suffered alot this season from crosses into the box. So we need someone that is tall, has good heading abilities, someone that could also score from cornerkicks. Although Ayala is not that tall, but he's good in the air and I wouldn't wind having him. Other younger options could be Kompany, Coloccini, and Heitinga.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Milito :)...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Remember

Remember when we though Riquelme and Saviola would be GODS amongst men? Yeah that ended up pretty good. It seems like a lot of us are starting to think like Madridistas. We have been the best team in the world for the past year bar none, why change what has been so successful?

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Battledrill said:
Remember when we though Riquelme and Saviola would be GODS amongst men? Yeah that ended up pretty good. It seems like a lot of us are starting to think like Madridistas. We have been the best team in the world for the past year bar none, why change what has been so successful?
Despite what you might think, the titles are yet to arrive. Don't be as short-sighted as to think that a 13-man squad can shoulder the Liga and Champions League challenges unscathed until May.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Get your priority straight. Put your cynisism aside, what you truely want is first and foremost someone with an EU passport. Anything and everything else is secondary.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Vincent Kompany, Arne Fredrich (Hertha), Coloccini, Milito
i saw Kompany only at the international level and IMHO he is ready for the Liga this man is awesome

1 - 20 of 22 Posts