Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We seem to lead the race for Swedish striker Marcus Allback.He was picked for the Swedish squad for the Europian Championship.

I know next to nothing about him,can someone enlighten us? we could definitely use a Brolin right now...

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

S

·
0 Posts
From what I know he is not a Brolin, he is a big centre forward.

AMO, there was this hype about Johnnier Montano, he plays for Parma isn't it.
How good is he?????????????

------------------
* BASTARDO LUNA, F*** OFF!
* ALL POWERS TO THE MIGHTY GIANCARLO ANTOGNONI!!
* CECCHI GORI, the scenes at Fiorentina are like all of your fuckin' movies,..... to say it in two words VERY BAD!!!
CLEAN IT UP OR GET YOUR ASS OUT OF FIRENZE!!!!!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Allbäck is considered fifth choice in attack for Sweden behind Kennet Andersson Bologna, Henrik Larsson Celtic, Jörgen Pettersson Kaiserslautern and Yksel Osmanovski Bari. In fact, Allbäck himself played one year in Serie A for Bari in the 97/98 season not scoring a single goal. Hopefully he's grown as a player since then. Marcus can't be considered a promising player for the future even since he already is 26 years old. I don't understand why we want to sign him, although he's a fairly good finisher of the ball and not completely lost with the ball outside the area either. Whether he can cope with the tempo of Serie A this time around is a different question. I would say that he can be a useful squad player at best. He should definetely not start for us.

M

·
0 Posts
So far this year he have scored 12 goals in 11 games.

------------------
"Chi non salta giallorosso e'!!!!!"

S.S.LAZIO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 1999/2000

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
oh yeah allbäck is not an new brolin.....
he played for bari some years ago and was a huge flop.
this guy is worser than blomqvist(milan,parma) and andreas andersson(milan)
please don't sign him....
according to swedish newspapers he is close to newcastle,sorry for them.......

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Hmmm... Blomqvist wasn't that bad in Parma. He was among the top 5 Parma players in the average Gazzetta ratings of that season I think.

I think Allbäck shouldn't be ridiculed by you either, even if I have to agree that he's not Parma material.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i have seen this guy play and he's not any good.....

R

·
0 Posts
How can you say Allbäck isn´t any good?
He is for sure not the best but please.

FORZA LAZIO

M

·
0 Posts
He wouldn't say what team but a team has offered Örgryte 3 million dollars for him and he is looking at their contract.

------------------
"Chi non salta giallorosso e'!!!!!"

S.S.LAZIO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 1999/2000

S

·
0 Posts
Although he wasn’t that good in his first Serie A experience he has developed a lot since then and is maybe the most complete attacker in the Swedish first division and probably the best scorer (he won the Swedish scoring chart last season with 15 goals).

But don’t believe he is a new Brolin because he isn’t that sort off player. He is good with booth his head and his feet in front of goals but outside the penalty area he’s a mediocre player. He doesn’t deliver assists to his teammates and he isn’t that quickly. Add to that he’s age (27 next month) and you will find out that you don’t need him because he’s kind of similar to Stanic.

If you should buy the best attacker in the Swedish league your choice would be Stefan Selakovic (Halmstad). He’s a 23-year-old player that can also be used in midfield. Currently he’s scored and make most assist in the Swedish league. Would be in the Swedish Euro squad if he had some national routine.

If you want the new Brolin, your man would be Allbäcks teammate Johan Elmander. Only 19 years old this kid super skill has making him the man everyone talks about in Sweden.

If you want the biggest Swedish talent your eyes would focus on Kim Källström from Häcken. A very dynamic and powerful midfielder who is only 17 years old.

So long

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you!!!

Thank you for not signing Allbäck.

As you can see the last messages are a year apart. This is what happened in this last year.

He is now playing for us in the Dutch eredivisie. We signed him during the winterbreak. And in the last 16 games he scored 10 times! Plus once in the Dutch cup against Feyenoord Rotterdam (a game we won 4-3, very spectacular game it was). Feyenoord signed Johan Elmander who was a teammate of him at his former club Örgrynte from Sweden. Feyenoordfans are wondering now if they did sign the wrong Suede.

Anyway, we hope to celebrate lots of goals from him.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
talk bout bringing a thread back out of the dead:D:D:D

hey dont knock blomqvist, he aint a great player but he busts his guts to play!! and unfortunately he has had a lot of injuries!!

he is even out of contract at united, yet is still going to do pre season, with no pay, in the hope fergie will offer him a new contract!! just so he can stay at united!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bijtekenen?

Waarom? In de winsterstop heeft hij een contract getekend voor twee en een half jaar. Hij heeft net een huis laten bouwen en is lekker gesettled. Zijn eigen woorden. Lees naders de VI van 11 april dit jaar even door. Nummer 15.

[Edited by Beetle on 11-06-2001 at 21:11]

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
oh sorry, ik dacht dat jullie hem hadden geleend.

hij is erg goed, ik zou wel willen dat Feyenoord hem kocht, dan mogen jullie jantje visser terug hebben;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts