Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
All those little lines to make it look "cooler" just make it look dumb! The shorts and socks are ok though.

In the shirt I would just like to see green details in the end of the sleaves and the colar. The v-shape of the colar in those kits are actually nice.

At least they are better than the 2002 kits

·
Banned
23,575 Posts

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
The worst part is the huge letterhead on the back. What the hell is that?!? :wallbang: The second worst part is the circle around the number. Overall, the shirt is grotesque.

What were they THINKING? :scream: :fero: :devil:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,486 Posts
THE WORLD CUP 1998 jersey was BEAUTIFUL!

This one looks decent without the numbers...WITH the numbers I am sorry...I expected more from NIKE!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Think jerseys were better generally in the late nineties.Nike and even Adidas are running out of ideas..

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They shuld put football designers, not designers that are clueless about football.

This is the most horrible kit i have ever seen of Brazil. Even worst than the Topper 1990 kit

Thos numbers are simply ridiculous and the letters at the back are the worst things i have ever seen in a football kit.:yuck: :yuck:

Dagoods,

the 98 kit was sick also... the 97 was much better;)

·
Administrator
29,664 Posts
Os caras parecem bolas de sinuca com aquele numero...ja estou vendo piadas com o ronaldo e a bola 9....

Sucks. Nike is awful - not to mention that shirt designing is not exclusive...it is the worst shirt i have seen since the pan-american and olympic shirt of 83-84...

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JCamilo said:

Sucks. Nike is awful - not to mention that shirt designing is not exclusive...it is the worst shirt i have seen since the pan-american and olympic shirt of 83-84...
totally agree. and we are the other 200 countries that are sponsored by Nike will have to use the same ugly format:eek: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
I agree, the design of the new shirt sucks. :yuck:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
5x WC winner and we get the exact same jersey as the other 200+ teams? Having the number infront of the jersey, was that implemented because of FIFA or just a design decision? I remember when teams used to play with number just on the back and I thought that was much nicer.

Also I did not like the 98 jersey, I think we should stick with the more classic design. I hated those 2 strips on the shoulders, from the sleve to the colar.

that is what I like

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
me too liternit.

We are a country that is completely different from any other country in the world and we have to stick to the same crap from thse a$$ holes from Nike....... who probably think we are öne of those countries" like an average american would say (not that i'm having a go at americans... just the average one that has never travelled abroad, which generalizing have this view:)):eek:

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Btw.

The "snooker ball" in front of the shirt was inspired in the "Les Mans"Grand Prix racing. As if our football has anything to do with auto racing.

Let's put the face of Senna in the shirt and it would look nicer:rolleyes: ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts