Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I';ve started football again and i was wondering what boots i should buy.

I have bout 100$au to spend. Some ideas plz.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
You need some Boots?

Timberlands are good.

Up to you on the colour though. The Tan is good.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
You need some Boots?

Timberlands are good.

Up to you on the colour though. The Tan is good.
:D

Anyways, I don't know what Aussie $ converts to in dollars or euros, so can you fill me in so I can give you a good idea?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
$1.00 US= .079 Australian

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Isaac said:
:D

Anyways, I don't know what Aussie $ converts to in dollars or euros, so can you fill me in so I can give you a good idea?

$1au = 0.60 euro

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
So you have about $127 USD to spend. This is a good amount. I wouldn't recommend blowing the whole wad on one pair, because you're just starting, but I wouldn't recommend a pair of crappy $30 boots.

I say get either the Mercurial Talaria 2 or Adidas Predator Pulsion 2, both about $100 US. Cheers!

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I swear on the old adidas-model ... what was it called? Libero, I think.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Isaac said:
So you have about $127 USD to spend. This is a good amount. I wouldn't recommend blowing the whole wad on one pair, because you're just starting, but I wouldn't recommend a pair of crappy $30 boots.

I say get either the Mercurial Talaria 2 or Adidas Predator Pulsion 2, both about $100 US. Cheers!
I've worn shit boots.. never again i only buy boots over 100$ from now on such a big difference

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
futbolista said:
Ugly ass shoes.
:D Well, I don't mind how they look like, I play spectacularly enough that nobody has to look at my shoes. Whatever, those are very longliving and handy. Whenever I tried different ones I got disappointed soon. Most shoes look nice but are crap. Those look crap I admit but are nice.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Hey, I've never been even close to your country, and nobody ever corrected me, so you gotta cut me some slack.

For $79 US you can get the two pairs of boots I recommended, though. :)

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
The lower mid lines from adidas are good. don't go for manados tho, they are expensively priced for very average shoes...

the one one level down from the Top Predators should be ok.. I got predators on sale tho instead. if u could find some more money it could be nice for u, they are selling predator manias on Prodirect for a good price on sale. thats what i got.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought boots for 70$ au they're not bad
They are white with a black diadora logo in the middle. Very cumfy.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Rebel Sports are having a sale at the moment, you shoulda gone there (if you didn't) as they had a fair amount of boots (a whole catalogue of them) on sale. I'm gonna get mine soon, probably Nike Mecurial Talaria II (red if possbile :p)

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GunnerKK said:
Rebel Sports are having a sale at the moment, you shoulda gone there (if you didn't) as they had a fair amount of boots (a whole catalogue of them) on sale. I'm gonna get mine soon, probably Nike Mecurial Talaria II (red if possbile :p)

Didnt know but my diadora ones are good well good enough for my skill level.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Get the Puma King or Adidas Copa Mundial. Classic boots ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts