Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bassat has disclosed who his targets are if he is to become president. With the help of Txiki Beguiristain, he has been negotiating the signings of some very impressive players. He has all but signed Gerard from Valencia. He has sent Txiki to Torino to negotiate the signing of Zidane and also is in agreement to sign an Argentine player who has not been named yet.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Sorry Dutch but Riquelme will be Rossonero in January 2001.

A

·
0 Posts
i guess barca have been out of the transfer market till now
they are busy with elections there is only one firm report out of the three you have mentioned above and thats about riquelme.there has bee no report about gerard and ZiZou.

and i guess rivaldo is leaving because he has asked for a pay rise and his demands are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much :D:D:D

---------------------------
I deleted some (well, a lot of) o's in the loooong too. Otherwise some people will have problems with the width. Including me :)

A Dutch FCB Fan

[Edited by A Dutch FCB Fan on 17-07-2000 at 17:54]

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Barca have been offered a bargain deal of DeLaPena for only £4mil, and compared to the other transfers going around, eg Figo, Rivaldo, Crespo, Beckham this is astonishingly cheap! There is nothing to loose with a deal like this and also DeLaPena loves Barca!!
I don't like the deal and I wish DeLaPena would stay with Lazio for one more season and see how he goes!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
526 Posts
I would love to see De la Peña back as well. I wonder with the selling of two midfielders of Lazio (Almeyda and Conceicao) that perhaps De la Peña will get more playing time. I don't think has had a fair shake but that is life. One problem is that he basically plays the position of Veron. Veron is versitle though and perhaps he would play a withdrawn position with Lazio and De la Peña an advanced spot (actually I think Veron's best spot is a bit more withdrawn). Sorry to talk about Lazio but Ivan is one of my favorite players and I want to see him succeed where ever he is playing.

A

·
0 Posts
first of all i dont understand why lazio bought De La Peña when they did not need him.just to deprive a young talent a good career. he was so good when at barca.infact ronaldo called him the reason for his 38 goals

1 - 7 of 7 Posts