Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry they have changed those links during the day. Early in the morning they were still up there. I will post some good links soon.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Thanks. :)

It seems the design is like the new Djurgården-jersey:

The faded strips on the new uitshirt (nice word btw :D) of course isn't as visual as on the DIF-shirt - due to the colors.
I'm quite anxious to see how good it actually it looks.

PS. reached post #5000! :cool:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
It's yellow eh? :groan:

I haven't liked the away shirt for the past x years. I think we should have an away kit that is every year the same, just like our home kit. Maybe the reverse of the home kit. Now, every year some Adidas creatives have the time of their lives to create another shirt that means nothing for Ajax. I think they should at least use Ajax' colours or the colours of the City of Amsterdam. I like Feyenoords away kit 1000 times more. :eek:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Prince-O said:
It's yellow eh? :groan:

I haven't liked the away shirt for the past x years. I think we should have an away kit that is every year the same, just like our home kit. Maybe the reverse of the home kit. Now, every year some Adidas creatives have the time of their lives to create another shirt that means nothing for Ajax. I think they should at least use Ajax' colours or the colours of the City of Amsterdam. I like Feyenoords away kit 1000 times more. :eek:
This away kit sucks. Not only that it doesn't look nice, but you won't be wearing your amazing yellow keepers kit anymore. :(

I love that yellow keepers kit! :D

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Princess O, You're lucky that I leave tomorrow, so I won't torture you yet, but that last line..... :fero: You 'latente' roach. :yuck: ;)

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Prince-O said:
I like Feyenoords away kit 1000 times more. :eek:
:eekani: This seems to be a barworthy offence... chivu, what do you think, does Prince needs to be barred? :veiled:

I don't like the jersey so far, this year's jersey is much cooler :) (not as cool as I thought it would be though, at the pictures it looked better) I hope it will be the other way around this year, that it looks cool on the pitch and not on the release pictures ;)

I've also read something about a third shirt, in the colors of Amsterdam...

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've heared that too. Is supposed to be for the CL awaygames. Feyenoord also made one for this season, but then they didn't qualify.:D At least that's no problem for us anymore. :cool:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Nah guys, I'm just being realistic and not being blinded by my love for Ajax and my hatred towards the roaches. ;)

Too bad eh Wally, I'm not a closet-Feyenoord-fan :fero: :tongue:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Vak425 said:
Rumour has it that it is black with red lettering.
Exactly the shirt I was visualizing when I wrote my earlier post. :cool:

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Vak425 said:
Rumour has it that it is black with red lettering.
Colours of the city? Cool, does someone have a picture of it?
The yellow one is not as nice as the lightblue away shirt a season ago, but it doesnt look bad. Although I would have chosen gold instead of yellow.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Drulo said:
Prince man, don't fight the feeling! :cool: ;)
:frustrat: :fero: Leave me alone! :crybaby: ;)

Anyway, your comment on the shirt makes sense though :cool:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I like Maxwell more than this shirt ;) Anyway, Ive never liked yellow as the main colour for a shirt, so.. :googly: yuck.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts