Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Away kit season 2004/2005

Choosen by the fans, what dou you all think?

I liked the green/white one more...

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
kit

Attachments

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Also a new sponser. A bigger name than stad Rotterdam verzekeringen, their moeder bedrijf Fortis!! and as part of this we'll play an annual friendly game against Anderlecht for the coming seasons :cool:

They also said that the fans chose the color. I never saw a poll on any Feyenoord site :( but still maybe with the Argentine color, we'll have a bigger chance of convincing Cruz to come back :tongue:

I too like you Knoert, would have prefered a green kit. Especially a dark greenish color

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
The sponsor sucks but the shirt is great! :cool:

I have the lightblue shirt from 2 seasons back, great colour and definitely on my to buy list.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
What's on that green badge of the shirt?

Fortis at least more international appeal as sponsor in comparison with mouthfull Stad Rotterdam Verzekeringen.

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Rotterdam logo. Green being the colour of the city.

·
Registered
59,018 Posts

:eek: this will be the back of our new home shirt! I hope it was a joke from Feyenoord and will not be reality :eek:

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
14-05-2004: Kappa kledingsponsor t/m 2006-2007
[Bron: FR-Fans.nl]

Feyenoord en Kappa zijn het vandaag eens geworden over een nieuw contract. De Rotterdammers en de Italiaanse kleding sponsor, dat sinds 2000 Feyenoord kleedt, hebben het contract opengebroken en verlengd tot en met het seizoen 2006-2007.

Sjaak Troost over de samenwerking met Kappa: ‘De samenwerking verloopt uitstekend’, aldus Sjaak Troost. ‘Bij Kappa bestond behoefte om zich voor een langere periode aan Feyenoord te binden. Daarom is eerder dan gepland gesproken over verlening van het contract, dat eigenlijk pas volgend seizoen zou aflopen. Voor Feyenoord is de verlenging van het contract ook belangrijk omdat er nu voor een langere periode zekerheid is’.

Feyenoord zal de supporters nauw betrekken bij het ontwerp van het nieuwe thuis- en uitshirt voor het seizoen 2005/2006. Sjaak Troost: ‘Met Kappa hebben we de afspraak dat Feyenoord leidend is bij het shirtontwerp. Die flexibiliteit is enorm belangrijk, want bij veel andere leveranciers is inspraak in bijvoorbeeld het ontwerp niet mogelijk’.
No figures released though about how much the deal is. Hopefully a big increase just like with Fortis :cool:

but next seasons shirt, oh please :eek: hope it gets improved in the future

·
Registered
833 Posts
The back of the shirt is not a joke I'm afraid. It actually looks nice on the away shirt not on the home.

On the away shirt, now all we need is a solid Argentine defender in it:cool: Or as Wally said, Cruz back...

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Its disgusting but fortunately rules have been made to prevent this in the future. I really, really dislike it.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Well, I'm the proud owner of this Argentine like kit as of today. :)

The back isn't that bad really and when I put my name and number on it, it'll be even better.
The only thing that slightly bothers me is that fortis is written quite a lot on the shirt. On the front, back and both sleeves, a bit too much IMO.

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
:cool:

Drulo, did you go to the first training session by any chance? I can't see any of them for the next 4 weeks cos of vakantiewerk :( :fero: but 'for the first time in many seasons I have a real buzz. I dunno but I feel something major will happen :) maybe its cos both Spurs and Feyenoord have new trainers, I dunno.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Nah, I did catch it on TV though. Atmosphere seemed pretty relaxed and Gullit was clearly having fun out there.

Your buzz was shared by the supporters present at practice but I'd like to see some friendlies before I judge.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts