Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is official...Pozzo confirmed that to Messaggero Veneto.
We have bought the 19 years old brazilian forward of Treviso for 3.5 milion of €.
This season(for now)he have scored 12 goal.

Pozzo have also said that we will not sell Di Michele....and we are searching new players for make the team stronger for the season 2005-2006

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Good news :thumbsup: ,I'd say it will be hard to hang on to players like Di Michele and Iaquinta if big offers come in.I certainly hope Udinese don't lose to many of their good players so Spaletti can build on this squad for Europe. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
It isn't Alex Barreto by any chance?! (Ask Ary-she'll tell you what I mean!)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
So felipe is going to Palermo? :eekani:

·
Administrator
53,261 Posts
No! not another forward! That means poor Henok Goitom will have more competition and sit more on the bench :pp

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Osman said:
No! not another forward! That means poor Henok Goitom will have more competition and sit more on the bench :pp
don't worry, probably Fava will leave:cry:

·
Administrator
53,261 Posts
Yeah,but this player sounds to be better then Henok,not good :pp Though Henok has signed a new contract up to 2009,strange sens there is no sign of him getting a chance to play even.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
maybe we will give him on loan to a team in Serie B i think... and if he have signed until 2009 that's mean that we believe in him for the future. Spalletti likes him very much!!! But you know we have Iaquinta,Di Michele, Di Natale...it's not easy to find a place!!!!

·
Administrator
53,261 Posts
Yeah I know ;) its a good sign.And he is proberly happy.as 18 year old and coming from Swedens 3rd division(the top league is like Serie C1 :D) directly to a very good Serie A team.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Osman said:
Yeah I know ;) its a good sign.And he is proberly happy.as 18 year old and coming from Swedens 3rd division(the top league is like Serie C1 :D) directly to a very good Serie A team.
...and he still haven't learnt italian:wallbang::D
you are his friend,right? Tell him to learn fast:wallbang::howler: :pp

·
Administrator
53,261 Posts
I knew him,not know him,because he lives in another country now ;) Hehe does he even try? :pp Its not that hard to learn italian,you pick it up fast wen ur there,I did in the months(different occasions) I have been there,and how long has he been there now? 2-3 years?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
he still talk in english!!!! all interiews in english....and btw he talk rarely....he's so strange:D :pp
It's a pity u're not his friend...:angel: :howler: :D
Are almost 3 years now that he's there:eekani:

·
Administrator
53,261 Posts
Yeah he is not the typical cocky and chatty type(which is good thing sometimes;)),which you normally are wen you are the most talented of the bunch,which he was in all of the U-league and cup games we played.

Are you telling me cant speak and understand italian after 3 years? :D I could communicate with some italians in my vacations there,and he cant after 3 years? :eekani: :pp

What do you know of Baretto? Is he better then Goitom? He seems like a goalscorer atleast,Henok is more of a dribbler and more complete player then your normal goal-poacher.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Osman said:
Are you telling me cant speak and understand italian after 3 years? :D I could communicate with some italians in my vacations there,and he cant after 3 years? :eekani: :pp
i don't know:eekani: i never hear him to talk in italian ...and i want his signature but when i go to the trainings...he always escape :wallbang: :depress: i'll go again 27 and 28 of this month...if he run away i will kill him:mad::howler:

What do you know of Baretto? Is he better then Goitom? He seems like a goalscorer atleast,Henok is more of a dribbler and more complete player then your normal goal-poacher.
Barreto is a player like Di Natale and Di Michele :D

·
Administrator
53,261 Posts
Hehe he proberly thinks no one would want is signature so he leaves quickly(also because he is abit shy).

Barreto sounds like a great player ;) I really hope Di Michele stays for next season,what an amazing player.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Osman said:
Hehe he proberly thinks no one would want is signature so he leaves quickly
naaaaa:D i don't think it's for that reason:D
maybe because all the time i went there he had to leave for go with the Primavera...i dunno:wallbang:
Also Tissone had to go with the primavera but he was so kind to talk a bit with me:angel: :pp
(also because he is abit shy).
oh, that's sweet:happy: then i will ask him also for a pic :D:D:D
Barreto sounds like a great player ;) I really hope Di Michele stays for next season,what an amazing player.
Barreto is one of the revelation this year in Serie B, more teams wanted him,like also Palermo... we'll see what he will do with us:scared:
I fear Di Michele ...if he'l have requests from abroad he can go...:depress:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts